What did you get for Christmas? [2010 Edition]

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

What did you get for Christmas? [2010 Edition]

Post by Kaito-kun »

Well, for some of us the big day is only hours away. *Waves to the Aussie and Kiwi members of the board* I reckon it's time for the annual thread.

So, what did you get for Christmas? ^_^
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I already know everything im getting. I got a weight set and bench, A gift card with £50 on it. A few boxes of choclates and a box of Carlsberg. It blows getting older.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Got some clothes from the parents for when I get to Wisconsin. Cooold up there. Other than that, nothing really. I also got to hear my 25 year old brother bitch and complain like a 5 year old right in my ear about politics. My real Christmas is going to be when I get up there. :P Well sort of. Bella and her friends are having a Christmas party on the day that I get there, and she gets to open what I got her and stuff. o_o I'm looking forward to that. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've already recieved some money from my parents and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn off my hubby. I know for a fact that I'm getting some Sonic related merchandise, as the hubby went into the local Sonic-selling Animé shop!

Also, I've screamed about Colours a lot, which I believe should be there somewhere.

Other than that, I have one or two surprises left that I don't know about by the hubby, but we have a family tradition that we can open one present on Christmas Eve, so that'll knock it down.

Normally my in-laws get us a mix of different things, such as sweets, clothes like socks, other useful things like bath stuff as well as some weird gag present just for fun and some money. Because I wanted Colours, which is a lot more than they'll normally spend, I believe that's all I'll be getting this year from them, but it's all I wanted anyway ^_^

And in return we got them a bunch of present as well as a giant cracker for the gag gift :P
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I also know what i've gotten, its not much but hey im easily pleased, would have liked a few newer games but hey my dads a tight arse so what can i do?

New trainers
2 new tshirts
new jacket
aftershave/razers etc
ES4: Oblivion GOTY
Borderlands
Death note Manga vol 2,3,4

Got a few more pressies to come off other family members but thats it
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

My brother and I are FINALLY getting Sonic Colors for both the Wii and DS! :biggrin: We've been tyring to dodge all gameplay of it except for the early levels, music and video that actually has been presented and not leaked out to the world. Other than that, we're expecting the usual, clothes, shoes, money... did I say money? ;)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Oh and I'm not technically getting it for Christmas, more like just me getting it for myself, but I'm going to buy myself a Bo Staff and learn to use it. :P If I can handle nunchucks I'm pretty sure I'd do well with a Bo Staff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Well I can see I've got two tubes of sweets (probably minstrels and skittles) and a small pack of ferro rocher.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

We opened our presents tonight cos I was too excitable and they want to sleep tomorrow :P

Sooo.. My in-laws got me some chocolate-smelling bath stuff, some Wispa bars (Wispa is my favourite chocolate) and a vibrator.

>_>

Okay, a dog-shaped head massager XD

My hubby got me a Werehog keyring, which is cool.. I like the Werehog, so I'm happy! I also got a cute little Shadow plushie ^_^

Annnnnnd... SONIC MOTHERFUCKIN' COLOURS! At long last! However, my Wii is at home, so I will play it tomorrow afternoon hehe.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

i got a new washing maching for my new flat from my mum & dad. They said it was a xmas gift and moving in gift rolled into one. Apart from that i pretty much got sod all.