Post by Kaito-kun »

Akuma_from_Germany wrote:Image

Only little work to do on it :biggrin:
Oooooh....Sexeh...What does it run on?
Akuma_from_Germany
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Akuma_from_Germany »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oooooh....Sexeh...What does it run on?
Jamma PCBs but exactly this one is also Sega Model 2 ready (the Model 2 looms often get butchered by fools, which I why I am so happy I got it in this great technical condition). So I plan to make it my dedicated Model 2 machine and will switch between Fighting Vipers, Last Bronx, Sonic the Fighters and - most of the time: Virtual-On [/tech geekiness]
Master hunter
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Master hunter »

Backmost row left to right:

Guitar hero custom kit (Drumsticks, strap and guitar skin)
Man Utd 2011 calender
Donkey Kong Country Returns Strategy guide
Rock Band 3 with Wireless Keyboard controller
Tin of Celebrations
Jeans

Middlerow left to right:
Budweiser branded Jenga
Puzzle block things
Man Utd Puzzle Ball
Bottle of Budweiser and Opener
Lynx Set
Al Murray DVD
Guiness world of records gamer edition 2010
Al Murray Pub Quiz book
3 x Doctor Who books

Front Row left to right

The Expendables
Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special
Inception Blu-Ray
Donkey Kong Country Returns
£120

Oh and these too...

ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I got a lot of books, including Men Who Stare at Goats which is quite interesting. Never did get around to seeing the film. I got some clothes and video games, along with some misc. stuff.

In the clothes department I got a pink, white & blue Owl City shirt, a set of pink & leopard print butterly pajamas, a shirt with the 4 horses of the apocalypse done with My Little Pony, and my personal favorite: a Church shirt. No, not the building, I mean Pvt. Church from the show Red vs. Blue.

For video games, I got Kirby's Epic Yarn & the strategy guide for it, the DS version of Sonic Colors, and the strategy guide for the Wii version of Colors.

As for the misc. stuff, I got the soundtrack to the Sherlock Holmes movie, season 2 of Legend of the Seeker, a retro Sonic snuggie, a Sonic DSi case (it should fit on my DSlite though), two Transformers action figures (RotF Leader Class Battle Ops Bumblebee and TFA Deluxe Class Blurr) and a $10 gift card to Target.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Master hunter wrote:Guiness world of records gamer edition 2010
I wanted to find that book but I never managed to find it. I like to see what things Sonic has won (If he has won anything at all). But shouldn't there be a 2011 edition now? I mean since there is a Guiness world of records 2011 edition, than there must be the 2011 gamers edition.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Akuma_from_Germany wrote:Jamma PCBs but exactly this one is also Sega Model 2 ready (the Model 2 looms often get butchered by fools, which I why I am so happy I got it in this great technical condition). So I plan to make it my dedicated Model 2 machine and will switch between Fighting Vipers, Last Bronx, Sonic the Fighters and - most of the time: Virtual-On [/tech geekiness]
I'm surprised/proud at myself for understanding all that.
Biggest sonic fan wrote:I wanted to find that book but I never managed to find it. I like to see what things Sonic has won (If he has won anything at all). But shouldn't there be a 2011 edition now? I mean since there is a Guiness world of records 2011 edition, than there must be the 2011 gamers edition.
I'd imagine there would be a2011 edition, but according to my memory Sonic won nothing. At all. I mean, why would he?
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I got some money for clothes
some really good sennheiser headphones
loads of cooking things

Its been a really great couple of days :)
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I wanted to find that book but I never managed to find it. I like to see what things Sonic has won (If he has won anything at all). But shouldn't there be a 2011 edition now? I mean since there is a Guiness world of records 2011 edition, than there must be the 2011 gamers edition.
Google it or wiki it. It's free
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I'd imagine there would be a2011 edition, but according to my memory Sonic won nothing. At all. I mean, why would he?
Maybe if there was some record for lowest point a long running franchise has hit.
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Ordered a Wii as a gift for myself and my mother, but it still hasn't arrived despite their promise of how it would be here by Christmas :I

Also got a 1TB Desktop Hard Drive, a bunch of cologne, An Ikebana (flower arrangement) calendar for 2011 from the embassy of Japan, a pair of long johns (an obligatory wear in Swedish winter), some cash, and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom and Zack and Wiki for Wii (wich I can't play atm...).