It's The New Year, Baby!

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

It's The New Year, Baby!

Post by Twinny »

So with Christmas soon departing (at least if you still have a hangover), there's another holiday fast approaching. That particular holiday is none other than New Year's Eve/Day!

With that comes New Year resolutions, past outlooks on the year before, and the chance someone might get another hangover. :wacko:

So, RadioSEGA peeps, what are your resolutions for the new year? Also, what are your New Year traditions ,if you have any? Plus, are there any moments from 2010 you want to revist?

Let's ring in 2011 with some memories! :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

New year's resolutions for me? Getting a good job, maybe starting college. Becoming a better fighter. Also, I have some plans for 2011...a very big plan. That involves me and my girlfriend. And a diamond ring. >> I hope she doesn't read this. XD

As far as the new year's celebration, I'll be spending it with my girlfriend, but we're not sure what we're going to do yet.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:New year's resolutions for me? Getting a good job, maybe starting college. Becoming a better fighter. Also, I have some plans for 2011...a very big plan. That involves me and my girlfriend. And a diamond ring. >> I hope she doesn't read this. XD

As far as the new year's celebration, I'll be spending it with my girlfriend, but we're not sure what we're going to do yet.

Well, as long as your girlfriend doesn't go around the RadioSEGA forums you're pretty safe, or does she? :P

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Very seldom. Usually only if I ask her to look at something :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Learn bass guitar, and to stop people walking all over me.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

We have this tradition of inviting some friends round, getting some party food and playing games, but this year the hubby is working late (won't be home till 11:30) and I would sooner just relax on my own and listen to Sega Ages :)

I have two major goals for 2011: Lose weight/get fit and complete my degree. I'm in my final year of Uni working on my dissertation, so I really want to make sure that I get all of my work done and done well. I imagine the pressure will really start to hit round about Feb/March time, as my project is due in before Easter.

I'm kinda sick of Uni now too, so I'm happy to unleash myself on the wide world in order to find a job and start earning money. I don't really have any career paths or job options in mind, I just want something nice and quiet that gives me money :P

As for getting fit, I've been doing that since summer, but kinda went off over the past few months because of Uni. But, I don't really have a good excuse for being lazy and it would be nice to lose some weight before I graduate >_>
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

New year? I have no idea what I'm going to do.
But I don't care. I'm just going to go with whatever comes up to me and just live my life.
A new year and lots of new ways on how to become a bigger and better Sonic fan.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

My new year's resolution is to stop smoking. I like to set myself easy goals.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:New year? I have no idea what I'm going to do.
But I don't care. I'm just going to go with whatever comes up to me and just live my life.

Exactly, dude. Whatever life throws at me I just take on headon; I can't change what comes at me neither, it just happens.
Biggest sonic fan wrote:A new year and lots of new ways on how to become a bigger and better Sonic fan.

Well, no one's stopping ya! :) Be the best that you can be!
Reknoc wrote:My new year's resolution is to stop smoking. I like to set myself easy goals.
Setting easy goals is something most people would do since doing near-impossible goals is pretty much...well...near-impossible! :blink:

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

mtwinny wrote:Setting easy goals is something most people would do since doing near-impossible goals is pretty much...well...near-impossible! :blink:
Can't get any easier than my goal.
Click to reveal