Favorite final boss battle music

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Favorite final boss battle music

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Every game has a final boss battle and they all have music. Some of these musics however are just great and suit the battle perfectly and make you enjoy listening to it while playing the level. I'm not sure if you understand me but I mean those final boss battles that have this awesome music which is just great to listen to. I'm not sure if the title of the thread also describes what I mean correctly so mods, if you think the title is wrong, feel more than welcome to change it.
This was originally going to be a Favorite Sonic Final boss battle music but I figured that it would be closed straight away so let's make this a general gaming thing.

Personally, I love 2 final boss battles because of their music. The final boss battle of Sonic Adventure which plays Open your heart with it and the final boss battle of Black knight which plays With me. Maybe it's because of the singing but it's just a great joy playing those fights and sometimes I just replay them because the music suits the level so well.

But now it's your turn. So let your music instincts go wild! :P
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

I'll pick the Sephiroth theme today because it is very nice to hear during the battle.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Hm it's a hard one but I think I'll go with Dancing Mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a5N_ux4Oy0

Though that may change.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Final Fantasy 9
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Dancing mad is awesome, especially how it changes with each phase of the boss

I quite HCBailly's MPC rendition - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1gVpoIcsM always sends shivers down my spine :3

I'll also go with One Winged angel till i've had a good think about it
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Never cared for One Winged Angel much average track for an average character on an average game. Jenovas battle music was better.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

The final boss music from Sonic Colors. That orchestral version of Reach For the Stars is just beautiful on so many levels.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

It's A shame you can beat eggman in the first 30 seconds of it :(
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

where to begin... Streets of Rage 1 last boss Mr.X , Bowser's theme in Super Mario World, the final boss theme of Actraiser and Mega Man 2 boss theme (well actually it's the same boss theme in the whole game but it kicks ass)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Wow so many to choose... why did you make feel so torn?! WHY!?!?
Anywho, I narrowed them to five. For now, they are:

5. Grace and Glory (B.B. Rights Mix)- Jet Set Radio Future: This track defines the disortion-ness of the final boss so well.
4. The Theme of The Evil Twins Boss- Crash Twinsanity: Spiralmouth really steped up the music the farther I went into the game. Plus there's this part of the song that's spound so epic, who would've thought it was sung by an a capella group?
3. The Magician's Theme- The House of the Dead 1- Awesome boss theme to an otherwise cheesy game. (Why didn't I have the mp3 for this yet? ;)
2. What I'm Made Of- Sonic Heroes: Crush 40. 'Nuff Said
1. The Doomsday Zone- Sonic 3 & Knuckles: That theme makes me want to go play that boss or listen to its theme OVER 9000 times. It's just that massively epic for a boss song, in my opinion.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010