Most annyoing game sidekick?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

KnuxyTheEchidna
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KnuxyTheEchidna »

Reknoc wrote:Sheva on Resi5 got on my tits more than I would have liked, but not because of her character just the awful AI so it's not really her fault.

Oh the dog in Fable 2. "Bark" what have you found something? "bark bark bark" stop running into a wall :I "bark bark bark" stop running in circles "bark bark bark" holy shit shut the fuck up or find something already you dumb beast.
It must be the way they did the European version in the us version he runs to the chest or dive spot. The real most annoying sidekick lasts for about a few minutes in fable 2 that damn bard. I want to tell him to shut the heck up FANBOY!!!!!! How can i blacksmith with that guy up my butt geez. Id rather have jack of blades following me everywhere, Or maybe one of lose annoying hired assasins from fable 1 which also can annoy you because they dont shut up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNaroK ... e=youtu.be

Im back fools! Die! Evil cream has returned!

https://wolfduckshirtsandgames.wordpress.com/

Support the new game

epic mickey has one truth to gaming:

eggman: thanks to the judicial system I am eggman brown ah heart failure
Cream- im an evil flying bunny
amy- totally sold my soul to get sonic but satan tricks me in 06 then i get replaced with sakura from naruto's transformation jutsu yep heck
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

KnuxyTheEchidna wrote:It must be the way they did the European version in the us version he runs to the chest or dive spot.
Yeah, that's what he's supposed to do, but the games are so glitch-y (in all regions) that he'll freak out at random.
KnuxyTheEchidna wrote:The real most annoying sidekick lasts for about a few minutes in fable 2 that damn bard. I want to tell him to shut the heck up FANBOY!!!!!
I liked him.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Bards stay in the pubs anyway, what were you doing to try and blacksmith with one following you? Only problems I had with smithing and the other ehh minigames is the crowds would fuck the frame rate so bad it was hard to time stuff.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Gavvie wrote:Ashley? Oh I dunno, there were some funny moments with her if you got the conditions right.
I agree. It is important to check the surrounding 'area' before catching her XD
Ashley with her suit of armour kicks ass.

For me its Farah from Sands Of Time. She's great character but a shit shot and stresses me out when she gets mugged by sand beasties. Plus when she dies you die...
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Any companions in Fallout 3 and New Vages
THey get lost, glitch out, run into a Battle when your trying to avoid it, they cant go into some areas or they take a useless detour to the area etc etc

I can go on and on about the companions, it's obvious the developers didn't work hard on these. Their a worthless edition to the game unless you enjoy turning around every second to make sure their still following.
Dogmeat is cool though but he still glitches out alot
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Never had any problem with Fawkes and I heard Boon is a beast in New Vegas. Still it's no surprise people had problems, what with Bethesda and Obsidian being the developers. Still at least Obsidian can get away with it because everything's amazingly well written.
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

I know this character is not technically a "sidekick" but I'm surprised no one's brought up Omochao lol.
If I were insane... would I know it?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah he is pretty annoying but as you said, Oma-Chao is not a sidekik.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

i need fruit wrote:For me its Farah from Sands Of Time. She's great character but a shit shot and stresses me out when she gets mugged by sand beasties. Plus when she dies you die...
Yes, that's pretty annoing. Hope they fixed this on the HD version (which I shall find soon, when I get mine)