The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Awinnerwasyou wrote:Since we have the Mega CD versions of Batman Returns and Spider Man Vs. The Kingpin, any chance of getting the music for the Mega Drive and 8-bit versions of both games as well? Also, how about Ninja Gaiden on the Master System? Since SEGA developed that version, it should be just fine to add to the playlist.
It's all a question of finding them. If you do, let us know!
AdeptofVale
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdeptofVale »

..huh.. it seems.. Knuckles' Theme is missing from both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles? They're in the PC versions, but not the Mega Drive versions. Same goes for the Competition Menu for Sonic 3.
opoks
Level 1
Level 1

Post by opoks »

i have a request for the mega driver version of Zero Wing (the all your base game) it should considering it was published by sega in Europe on md http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Wing
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

opoks wrote:i have a request for the mega driver version of Zero Wing (the all your base game) it should considering it was published by sega in Europe on md http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Wing
A quick Google search led me to the soundtrack, how about that? I have it downloaded so I can pass it off to the staff for ya. :)

As for AdaptofVale's request...
..huh.. it seems.. Knuckles' Theme is missing from both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles? They're in the PC versions, but not the Mega Drive versions. Same goes for the Competition Menu for Sonic 3.

Which one from this you talking about? These I have on my Winamp player:

Attachments
Screenshot_1.jpg
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

AdeptofVale
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdeptofVale »

Twinny wrote:Which one from this you talking about? These I have on my Winamp player:
The first two there, "Knuckles' Theme".
Though, those Akinori Minami tracks... seems you just let me solve the mystery of these random Sonic & Knuckles remix tracks I have, hahah.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

AdeptofVale wrote:The first two there, "Knuckles' Theme".
Though, those Akinori Minami tracks... seems you just let me solve the mystery of these random Sonic & Knuckles remix tracks I have, hahah.
I like my music properly tagged. :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Some of the stuff requested has already been added in the past couple of days. I'll update the Playlist Additions thread in a bit. :)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

So I was adding more songs to my playlist and I noticed under 'maimai GreeN + HALFPIPE TOKYO' nothing is listed for requesting.
SenPyro
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SenPyro »

I think that I would enjoy some OSTs from "Legend of the Mystical Ninja".
I especially liked the "Iga", "Tengu Mountains" and the "It's a Monster" tracks from the OST.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

SenPyro wrote:I think that I would enjoy some OSTs from "Legend of the Mystical Ninja".
I especially liked the "Iga", "Tengu Mountains" and the "It's a Monster" tracks from the OST.
Thanks for the feedback but we play music from SEGA games only. It says so on the tin: RadioSEGA. :)