The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Akuma_from_Germany
Level 2
Level 2

The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Post by Akuma_from_Germany »

Thought it might be a good idea to create a topic like this for those who notice that certain music / songs are missing in the playlist. So if one feels something should be in there, this topic would function as an indicator for the RadioSEGA authorities and point them towards any missing music in the hope that it will be added eventually.

Well, just an idea : )

For myself:

Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Ruins
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Everything Merges with the Night
(should be available here: http://www.oratan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=292)

Teddy Boy Blues: Theme
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

If you can get them a link to the download of the song they'll usually put it on as long as it's not licensed by someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

That's a nice idea. I'll check the playlist and try to find something.
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

*Bookmarks Topic* ^_^
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

It would be pretty cool if you put the Sonic Rap by Duane and BrandO. I think that's one thing the play list is missing.
Here is a good link. Right click on download and click save link as.
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:It would be pretty cool if you put the Sonic Rap by Duane and BrandO. I think that's one thing the play list is missing.
Here is a good link. Right click on download and click save link as.
Well, you should request this at some point:
Remix - Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Oil Ocean (WT-40 Mix) ~PlanetSkill~(3:26

It's a 'Sonic Rap song'....of sorts, and worth hearing at least once. I will be sure to this one as well though, the one you posted.

(In fact, literally requested it myself after making this post.)
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^I have. I even got it on my PSP and its one of my favorite songs. It's pretty good.
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

Cool.

Ok everyone, I await more suggestions. I definitely want the next update to be big ^_^ .
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I told Option about this song: http://info.sonicretro.org/File:Sonic20 ... _theme.mp3

He said he's look into it. It's an unused version of Dreams of an Absolution from Sonic '06. I don't know if this is now on the playlist or not. If not, it needs to be.

Btw, how do you make a word a link?
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

ShadowPhantom wrote:I told Option about this song: http://info.sonicretro.org/File:Sonic20 ... _theme.mp3

He said he's look into it. It's an unused version of Dreams of an Absolution from Sonic '06. I don't know if this is now on the playlist or not. If not, it needs to be.

Btw, how do you make a word a link?
Wow, that site has a reference to so many 90s Sonic Dance Mix albums (though most are not available). I will be sure to cross-reference that in my searches.

At any rate, I am interested in knowing if that version of Silver's Theme is on the playlist too (I don't keep up with listening to EVERYTHING hehehe). I will also see about how to change a link into chosen words. ;D