The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

KC wrote:We're always glad to accept donations in music for the playlist. As for money, well, it's not that we don't take it, but remember to spend your money responsibly. :)
Right, thanks! I'll have to think about it.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
supersonicsega
Level 1
Level 1

Post by supersonicsega »

oh this is the forum i just wanted, well RADIO SEGA needs SONIC BOOM RISE OF LYRIC soundtrack and the SOUNDTRACK VOLUME 2 OF SONIC RUNNERS by the GREATEST TOMOYA OHTANI
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

supersonicsega wrote:oh this is the forum i just wanted, well RADIO SEGA needs SONIC BOOM RISE OF LYRIC soundtrack and the SOUNDTRACK VOLUME 2 OF SONIC RUNNERS by the GREATEST TOMOYA OHTANI
Well, you're always welcome to send us said soundtracks so we can add them to the... PLAYLIST.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

How about Dreams of an Absolution 2011 version by Bentley Jones? (Probably the best version there is) I can send it to you KC if you need me to.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Wow, so apparently we do not have the Sonic 1 8-bit score on the site. No idea how, but this is definitely needed on the site considering how much rep it gets on other RS shows. The Sonic Stadium has an entire rip, or if you want a different source, let us know. xD
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

djpretzel - Phantasy Star III Main Theme
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Rexy wrote:Wow, so apparently we do not have the Sonic 1 8-bit score on the site. No idea how, but this is definitely needed on the site considering how much rep it gets on other RS shows. The Sonic Stadium has an entire rip, or if you want a different source, let us know. xD
I can also rip if we need to.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Rexy wrote:Wow, so apparently we do not have the Sonic 1 8-bit score on the site. No idea how, but this is definitely needed on the site considering how much rep it gets on other RS shows. The Sonic Stadium has an entire rip, or if you want a different source, let us know. xD
Or we could just keep the one we already have. XD Sonic 1 8-bit on RadioSEGA OMG!
AlphaDog1996 wrote:How about Dreams of an Absolution 2011 version by Bentley Jones? (Probably the best version there is) I can send it to you KC if you need me to.
Yeah, that will be added eventually. Individual songs are not a priority, though. We'll get it, though.
Jamie64326 wrote:djpretzel - Phantasy Star III Main Theme
We don't add individual remixes to the playlist at the moment. We only add select remix albums or EPs.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

KC wrote:We don't add individual remixes to the playlist at the moment. We only add select remix albums or EPs.
Would there be a time where you would add individual remixes to the playlist?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Jamie64326 wrote:Would there be a time where you would add individual remixes to the playlist?
It's not likely to happen, to be honest. Firstly, we would have to establish some ground rules as to what would make the playlist and what wouldn't, because quality is a concern. That would most likely upset some people because some remixes would make it and others wouldn't. And with the amount of new stuff the community puts out every month, it would be hard to keep up and upload everything.