Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Sonic
    Blog Entries

Wow, so apparently we do not have the Sonic 1 8-bit score on the site. No idea how, but this is definitely needed on the site considering how much rep it gets on other RS shows. The Sonic Stadium has an entire rip, or if you want a different source, let us know. xD

djpretzel - Phantasy Star III Main Theme

Biggest X'Eye fan. Ever. supersega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    Wow, so apparently we do not have the Sonic 1 8-bit score on the site. No idea how, but this is definitely needed on the site considering how much rep it gets on other RS shows. The Sonic Stadium has an entire rip, or if you want a different source, let us know. xD
    I can also rip if we need to.
    Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    Or we could just keep the one we already have. Sonic 1 8-bit on RadioSEGA OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDog1996
    How about Dreams of an Absolution 2011 version by Bentley Jones? (Probably the best version there is) I can send it to you KC if you need me to.
    Yeah, that will be added eventually. Individual songs are not a priority, though. We'll get it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie64326
    djpretzel - Phantasy Star III Main Theme
    We don't add individual remixes to the playlist at the moment. We only add select remix albums or EPs.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    We don't add individual remixes to the playlist at the moment. We only add select remix albums or EPs.
    Would there be a time where you would add individual remixes to the playlist?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie64326 View Post
    Would there be a time where you would add individual remixes to the playlist?
    It's not likely to happen, to be honest. Firstly, we would have to establish some ground rules as to what would make the playlist and what wouldn't, because quality is a concern. That would most likely upset some people because some remixes would make it and others wouldn't. And with the amount of new stuff the community puts out every month, it would be hard to keep up and upload everything.

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Well, you're always welcome to send us said soundtracks so we can add them to the... PLAYLIST.
    Fairly sure I uploaded the Rise of Lyric soundtrack, but as it was a YouTube rip we were waiting to see of a better quality one had appeared. Either way, I've still got it if needed.

I request:

Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen [NOTE: The DSF was poorly ripped, and has some missing tracks]
    Girl's Garden
    Guru Guru Onsen 2
    Virtua Racing (Arcade) [NOTE: Mostly fanfares, but there are some longer tracks]
    Virtua Racing (Mega Drive) [NOTE: Mostly fanfares, but there are some longer tracks]
    Virtua Racing Deluxe [NOTE: Mostly fanfares, but there are some longer tracks]

Also, are you allowed to request your own Sega remixes?

Is there a chance to add the Hyperdimension Neptunia soundtrack? If you take note on the back cover, there is the SEGA logo among other things.

http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/4/8/6/150486_back.jpg

There Can Be Only 1 Sonic Alpha Dog 1996's Avatar

I would LOVE to request the Blast Processors album Chaos Rising on here!
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!