The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

Great! Thanks!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Say, when you add the new stuff, can you probably add "Do Me a Favour?" aka The SEGA MasterMix 90 by MCs Nick & Steve?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

Some of the cutscene themes in Episode metal need adding, like metal's repairing theme, the sonic boom and you can do anything remixes, etc~
Float like a bulldozer
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Shenmue - Hazuki Residence please.
Not totally teetotal.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

So I took a quick look at the Top 5 requests section and I saw a F-Zero song. Then I searched in the playlist and I found Mario music too.

I didn't know about this and I might have been the only one... but since when has RS been playing music other than SEGA music?
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Quills on Wheels wrote:So I took a quick look at the Top 5 requests section and I saw a F-Zero song. Then I searched in the playlist and I found Mario music too.

I didn't know about this and I might have been the only one... but since when has RS been playing music other than SEGA music?
You're talking about Digi-Boy from F-Zero GX, right? Well, from what I know, the game is the only game from Nintendo's F-Zero series to be licensed by SEGA internationally, and that's about it.....the others may know more than me.

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

mtwinny wrote:You're talking about Digi-Boy from F-Zero GX, right? Well, from what I know, the game is the only game from Nintendo's F-Zero series to be licensed by SEGA internationally, and that's about it.....the others may know more than me.
F-Zero AX as well. Nintendo and SEGA worked together on the two games: SEGA were the developers with Nintendo overseeing the development and publishing the game, much like the current Mario & Sonic at the Olympics releases.

F-Zero GX was a Gamecube title while AX was an arcade title. If you took your Gamecube memory card with GX data to the AX cabinet you could use your GX designed custom machine in AX and you would unlock extra AX tracks, machine parts and characters in GX.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:F-Zero AX as well. Nintendo and SEGA worked together on the two games: SEGA were the developers with Nintendo overseeing the development and publishing the game, much like the current Mario & Sonic at the Olympics releases.

F-Zero GX was a Gamecube title while AX was an arcade title. If you took your Gamecube memory card with GX data to the AX cabinet you could use your GX designed custom machine in AX and you would unlock extra AX tracks, machine parts and characters in GX.

Ah...thanks for the clarification! But does that mean F-Zero AX should be on the playlist if it has songs of its own?

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

mtwinny wrote:Ah...thanks for the clarification! But does that mean F-Zero AX should be on the playlist if it has songs of its own?
If it does, then yes. However, I've never played AX and I don't know for certain if they shared the same soundtrack or not. I believe they did, however, as I stated before, I'm not certain.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

The OST covers both of the games.