The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Jamie64326 wrote:Gavvie I can understand the reason behind not wanting to put those on the playlist, but we've got unofficial stuff on the playlist already. Look at Streets of Rage Remake. That's not an official remake and it's on here.
After the Sequel and Before the Sequel feature mostly new songs. SoR Remake features mostly remixes of the original songs. We've been treating SoR Remake as more of a remix album than a game to be honest.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

KC wrote:After the Sequel and Before the Sequel feature mostly new songs. SoR Remake features mostly remixes of the original songs. We've been treating SoR Remake as more of a remix album than a game to be honest.
I see. Good to know why it's on here.
PTKickass
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by PTKickass »

If you guys added the "2 Nights 2 Remember" album from Crush 40, it would be great :P
An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

PTKickass wrote:If you guys added the "2 Nights 2 Remember" album from Crush 40, it would be great :P
The only tracks that would be added are the "2N2R Live" ones since they're based from their original SEGA games.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

PTKickass
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by PTKickass »

Twinny wrote:The only tracks that would be added are the "2N2R Live" ones since they're based from their original SEGA games.
By that logic, then you should delete "One of those Days" from "Crush 40 Live!" and "Fire Woman" and "Is It You" from The Best Of.
An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!
MusicClues
Level 1
Level 1

Post by MusicClues »

Hey, Not Sure You Guys Want it. But I Found The pre-order Disc for Space Channel 5. I Have it in MP3 Format. If Not, That's Fine.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

PTKickass wrote:By that logic, then you should delete "One of those Days" from "Crush 40 Live!" and "Fire Woman" and "Is It You" from The Best Of.
Good point. Soon they shall be no more.

MusicClues wrote:Hey, Not Sure You Guys Want it. But I Found The pre-order Disc for Space Channel 5. I Have it in MP3 Format. If Not, That's Fine.
Is that the one with non-SEGA dance tracks? If so, we have it. We just won't add it to the playlist.
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

Hey! Guess what I found...~

Sonic CD beta tracks!!!

Well, what I mean is that I just found the tracks; still have to give them a listen just to verify if they're even the right tracks...anyways, if you want them, I should have them downloaded by tonight. Just let me know if you want them, KC. ^_^

Anyways, it's move & juice time for me, as I'm actually in class right now... :P Stay breezy, y'all!
MusicClues
Level 1
Level 1

Post by MusicClues »

Ah, I see! Thanks for the Reply.
ShadowYoshiFan1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ShadowYoshiFan1 »

How about Starlight Carnival (All Acts including the Boss act.) From Sonic Colours (Colors)