The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Nicolaas Hamman
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Nicolaas Hamman »

Most of them are from that, yes. The ones from ARCADE STAGE 8 INFINITY are from various YouTube uploads.

The first From Loud 2 Low is already on, though it will need replacing, since it's currently just: 3/4 of the new arrangements (and not the exclusive recording of I Just Smile) and the Virtua Fighter: The Animation songs, which are in the Virtua Figher [Anime] folder anyway.
Staff for VGMdb
Admin for 140 Seconds VGM
Editor for SEGA RETRO
Owner of SEGA MUSIC EVERYDAY

"If there's something about video game music that Nicolaas Hamman doesn't know, it probably isn't worth knowing" - ResidentSD.
ChampSarah960
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ChampSarah960 »

It would be cool to see Bentley Jones's 2019 version of Dreams of an Absolution from TRANSLATED 10th Anniversary added to RadioSEGA
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

I would like if y'all can add the soundtrack to Space Fantasy Zone. It's unreleased PC Engine Super CD game that kinda plays like Space Harrier but with Fantasy Zone characters and the music blends both soundtracks into one.
Nicolaas Hamman
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

xboy_in_da_house wrote:I would like if y'all can add the soundtrack to Space Fantasy Zone. It's unreleased PC Engine Super CD game that kinda plays like Space Harrier but with Fantasy Zone characters and the music blends both soundtracks into one.
Done for you, here.
Staff for VGMdb
Editor for SEGA RETRO

"If there's something about video game music that Nicolaas Hamman doesn't know, it probably isn't worth knowing" - ResidentSD.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Nicolaas Hamman wrote:Done for you, here.
Thanks Nicolass Hamman
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

These game soundtracks deserve to be here in RadioSEGA

Gauntlet 4, Master of Monsters, Devlish and Socket/Time Dominator.
Nicolaas Hamman
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

xboy_in_da_house wrote:Gauntlet 4, Master of Monsters, Devlish and Socket/Time Dominator.
None of those games were developed or published by SEGA. I've added them to my third-party to-do list.
Staff for VGMdb
Editor for SEGA RETRO

Bisylizzie
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Bisylizzie »

Looks like the Project 575 category is missing a song - "おまえら"にアリガトウ / "Omaera" ni Arigatou by Utata-P

Also, something else I noticed, Travel to The Other Side of The Moon (Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- Arcade Future Tone), the version on the playlist is the original GUMI and SONiKA version, rather than the Rin and Len version that is used in the game.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Bisylizzie wrote:Travel to The Other Side of The Moon (Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- Arcade Future Tone), the version on the playlist is the original GUMI and SONiKA version, rather than the Rin and Len version that is used in the game.
There's a couple of instances of this on the Playlist under Project DIVA. :blink: I know there's a similar issue with our version of the DIVA 1st soundtrack. On the list of bits for today to look into that.
:SEGA:
Bisylizzie
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Bisylizzie »

GreenViper8 wrote:There's a couple of instances of this on the Playlist under Project DIVA. :blink: I know there's a similar issue with our version of the DIVA 1st soundtrack. On the list of bits for today to look into that.
Haha, the Project Diva weirdness goes deeper than I thought. Cool cool. No huge rush, just figured I'd have to mention it eventually, much as I love that version. :)