The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

I believe that there is a track missing from the Sonic Mega Collection listing, called "Unused Tune", or something like that. I downloaded it back when Sonic Wrecks was a thing; maybe you could ask Kevin Eva to see if he still has it archived somewhere, but if you can't find it, I can supply it. It's a very beautiful piece that sounds like it should've been the credits theme...at least to me.
Shilz
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Shilz »

I do have that: If i remember, it was available on Sonic Cult.
Sonicjan
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Sonicjan »

Christmas NiGHTS, Samba De Amigo (Wii) and The House of the Dead 3 are completely not in the Playlist. From the Hatsune Miku games is the song "Remote Controll" (from Kagemine Rin and Len) missing and from Shadow the Hedgehog are the unused songs "Broken" and "Tripod Baby - Shadow the Hedgehog Version" not included... It would be really cool if you could took them into the playlist, because the missed songs are really great and the music from the not included games are great too. :)
Shilz
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Shilz »

Here's the Mega Collection Track: http://www.sonic-cult.org/dispart.php?c ... =2&artid=1
After the original "We need Sonic Arcade" post, i heard that mid-song blurb about not having They call me Sonic (while playing the Furry Tails Enhanced Mix). what gives?
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Sonicjan wrote:Christmas NiGHTS, Samba De Amigo (Wii) and The House of the Dead 3 are completely not in the Playlist. From the Hatsune Miku games is the song "Remote Controll" (from Kagemine Rin and Len) missing and from Shadow the Hedgehog are the unused songs "Broken" and "Tripod Baby - Shadow the Hedgehog Version" not included... It would be really cool if you could took them into the playlist, because the missed songs are really great and the music from the not included games are great too. :)
Christmas Nights is there Sonicjan, its just included with the Nights into Dreams list, hope that helps :)
Proud Shump Chump
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Yet another long reply post. Thanks for all the suggestions, guys.
Jon the VGNerd wrote:Reel Fishing: Wild has plenty of songs that always make any stress go away. It needs to be added if you can.
As far as I'm aware, it wasn't developed or published by SEGA so unfortunately it's not eligible. Sorry!
Shilz wrote:Sonic Arcade soundtrack.
Why the hell not? I mean, we have Wonderman, so... XD
Sure, I'll add it soon.
RapidRun wrote:I believe that there is a track missing from the Sonic Mega Collection listing, called "Unused Tune", or something like that.
You're right. I have it and will upload it soon.
Sonicjan wrote:Christmas NiGHTS
You can find the Christmas NiGHTS songs here.
Sonicjan wrote:Samba De Amigo (Wii)
I do believe that most, if not all, of the songs in the Wii version are the same as the ones in the original game, which we have on RadioSEGA already. If you can prove me wrong (and preferably send me the missing songs), I'll be happy to add them.
Sonicjan wrote:The House of the Dead 3
Right you are. And that is very strange, cause I have them on my personal backup of the playlist. So this may have been lost at some point. I'll upload it along with the rest of the stuff in the next update. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
Sonicjan wrote:From the Hatsune Miku games is the song "Remote Controll" (from Kagemine Rin and Len) missing
There you go.
Sonicjan wrote:from Shadow the Hedgehog are the unused songs "Broken" and "Tripod Baby - Shadow the Hedgehog Version" not included...
This is actually the first time I'm hearing about this. Did some digging and apparently Jun Senoue wanted to get those tracks in the game, but apparently couldn't because of licensing issues and whatnot. That being said, I don't think adding them to the playlist makes much sense as they weren't even in the game. However, I don't mind playing them on my show at some point so feel free to request them during the next Off-Topic episode. :)
supersonicsega
Level 1
Level 1

Post by supersonicsega »

The radio needs the soundtrack of sega hard girls vs hyperdimension neptunia
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

It's probably too new for it to get posted, but I'd love to see the Supersonic album released by Gamelark Records on here.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

supersonicsega wrote:The radio needs the soundtrack of sega hard girls vs hyperdimension neptunia
If there's a HQ rip of it then it can possibly be added. I say 'possibly' since it would fall under the same position as the Project X Zone series: not developed/published by SEGA but any related tracks from any notable IPs are accepted.

Jamie64326 wrote:It's probably too new for it to get posted, but I'd love to see the Supersonic album released by Gamelark Records on here.
We'd have to gain permission if we were to add it, otherwise Gamelark would gladly tell us first.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

supersonicsega wrote:The radio needs the soundtrack of sega hard girls vs hyperdimension neptunia
Yeah, I have said it would be uploaded but totally forgot to add it. Will do soon.
Jamie64326 wrote:It's probably too new for it to get posted, but I'd love to see the Supersonic album released by Gamelark Records on here.
Thanks for the request. Remix albums don't always end up on the playlist but interest by the listeners is one of the factors we take into account when deciding what gets uploaded and what doesn't.