The "RadioSEGA needs THIS song!" topic

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

Here i am thinking of a song to put on playlist and i thought mm something from 18 wheeler what no songs from 18 wheeler. Green horn is not happy lol. ;-)
Biolizard43444
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Biolizard43444 »

I'm not sure if it would count since there wasnt much added to the OST over the previous game but could "Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX - IGNITION" be added by chance? I might be wrong but im sure theres more stage songs that were added, such as a SeHa Girls stage.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Biolizard43444 wrote:I'm not sure if it would count since there wasnt much added to the OST over the previous game but could "Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX - IGNITION" be added by chance? I might be wrong but im sure theres more stage songs that were added, such as a SeHa Girls stage.
It is an extension to the original which was published by SEGA, so it counts for inclusion.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

There are three tracks that were featured in the Japanese version of Sonic X, titled: (1) "Just call Me SONIC" [by Cheru Watanabe, Ken Tokoi], (2 & 3) "Midori ni Hibi", "Natsu no Hi" [by OFF COURSE)

There's also what I think(?) is the European Jetix theme song for Sonic X. I think it's just literally called "Sonic X". Not sure. If you're not able to locate these pieces, I can provide you with them. Please and thank you!
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

I have some album suggestions can you guys please add "Sega System 16 Original Soundtrack volumes 1,2,& 3"? I can provide a link if you don't know where or how to find it! Thanks in advance!
Dr. Zoidberg
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I'm Waiting For "Ending" - Sonic 2 (Genesis Ver.)
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Let's see now...
AIAI1980 wrote:Here i am thinking of a song to put on playlist and i thought mm something from 18 wheeler what no songs from 18 wheeler. Green horn is not happy lol. ;-)
Will be added in the next update (tonight/tomorrow).
Biolizard43444 wrote:"Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX - IGNITION"
Will be added in the next update (tonight/tomorrow).
RapidRun wrote:There are three tracks that were featured in the Japanese version of Sonic X, titled: (1) "Just call Me SONIC" [by Cheru Watanabe, Ken Tokoi], (2 & 3) "Midori ni Hibi", "Natsu no Hi" [by OFF COURSE)

There's also what I think(?) is the European Jetix theme song for Sonic X. I think it's just literally called "Sonic X".
1, 2 and 3 will be added in the next update (tonight/tomorrow). The Jetix song I think you're referring to, seems to be a bit too short to be added to the stream. Sorry!
Mikurotoro92 wrote:"Sega System 16 Original Soundtrack volumes 1,2,& 3"
Will be added in the next update (tonight/tomorrow) under the respective games the tracks are from.
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:I'm Waiting For "Ending" - Sonic 2 (Genesis Ver.)
If you mean the one that plays right after Sonic destroys the Death Egg Robot, it's here. It's called "Sweet Sweet Sweet".
If you mean the staff roll, it's called... "Staff Roll", so just look for it under the Sonic 2 album. :)
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

KC you seem to be missing the competition menu music from Sonic 3 / S3&K and there is the Mable Zone unused track from Sonic the Hedgehog [8-bit].
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

Why don't you guys have the newest iteration of Mario & Sonic (Rio Olympics 2016)? I mean the Rio Olympics are currently going on so yeah you guys should add the game-rips from both the Wii-U & 3DS versions it just doesn't seem right to have all the other iterations of Mario & Sonic except the newest iteration of the series! That should be remedied ASAP! Thanks in advance!
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

KC: thank you so much for adding those three songs! I'm going to request them as soon as my 30min are up!

Also, I might be mistaken, but I couldn't find any trace of Virtua Racing. I really would like to experience that game's soundtrack for the first time ever.