More Reviews Plz! ^_^

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Nice .. thank you
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

How come the review team doesn't seem to do much anymore? Looks like there's only been one write up since march.

I think you should give a prize out too to the best reviews or one with the most hits at the end of the year. Might get more randoms to have a go, would give me more motivation. Even if it's just a radiosega mug, I'd want to win that mug.
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I guess lotsa busy people, and there's not that many interesting SEGA games coming out lately! And really, who can blame people for wanting to play new games? :3

I'm currently playing through an older game which I will make a review of (Sonic Chronicles), if it is any consolation.
I also might do a Golden Axe retrospect due to the release of the Megadrive-Collection on XBLA, if it would interest people.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Yeah golden axe would be interesting.

I don't see why people signed up to do the reviews though if they don't have the time, that's why I didn't put my name forward cos I didn't want the commitment. I know there ain't been much good coming out of Sega either, but it would have been cool if someone had gotten round to Binary Domain or even that Shinobi game on the DS.
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Well, with retrospect I mean looking at the series as a whole, reviewing all the games and the series as one entity as well.

And I can understand your points, but when the Review Team was first established, it actually was pretty active, but the whole thing has kinda died down. I'm sure there's good reasons for that on all the team members' ends, and I do hope that my attempt to revive this place might work!
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Hey go for it dude! Nice to have you back as well! KC himself did a sweet job at reviewing Virtua Tennis Challenge. That's the kind of reviews RS needs and that I would like to see, if not close. :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Anyone can do reviews, staff team or not. :)
I'll probably have a couple of reviews for you guys sometime in July, after I get a new RS project going. I'm thinking Space Channel 5 Part 2 (PSN) and Daytona USA (PSN). Anyone want to join in and do some reviewing? :)
By the way, I'd like to see KillerFrenchBread do some more reviews. I quite enjoyed the one you dis a few weeks back. Go for it, dude!
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Well, of course everyone can do reviews, but well, the Review Team is supposed to review, y'know what I mean? :3
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I'm thinking of doing a buy-play-review-also-write-about-the-history-of every PAL Saturn game, but my injured hands are a nark on this.
Not totally teetotal.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

The Captain wrote:I'm thinking of doing a buy-play-review-also-write-about-the-history-of every PAL Saturn game, but my injured hands are a nark on this.
Maybe try a Youtube video review and share the link in the forums? :)