More Reviews Plz! ^_^

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

More Reviews Plz! ^_^

Post by Gavvie »

Hai guys. Here I am with an update on the Review Centre.

I'm fairly sure you lot are a creative bunch, but quite recently I've not seen that many reviews posted by people outside of the Review Team. Not quite sure why.

So, to try and spur you on a bit, the Moderation's being turned off. So now you can review whatever you like, and you don't have to wait for a Mod to go and approve the topic.

The same rules apply as last time, so if there's a game that's already been reviewed but you want to give it a crack, then feel free - just make sure it's in a seperate topic. I'm all for differing opinions, so go wild!

If you want to do video reviews as well, that's cool. Create a topic as you would a text review, and obviously add the link in. If the vid's on YouTube, we'll Favourite it on our account as well :)

Hopefully this'll spur some of you on :) Happy Reviewing!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

We did just have Christmas and New Year :P

And I have a bunch of assignments, plus I'm working on something else RS related that I want to get right XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I wouldn't mind but
1st, I don't have time
and 2nd, I'm scared that if I make a review, people are going to say I didn't make a good one and it sucked or I hight/under rated it.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Opinions are opinions. We're all entitled to them at the end of the day, so if you want to write a review, go ahead and do it.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

i was meant to do some on youtube last week but fell behind, may as well right them up here
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I don't suppose anyone's got any reviews in the pipeline? there's not been many on here lately unfortunately. I like giving them a read.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I've got a smilebit double feature Jet Set Radio Future and the first level of Panzer Dragoon Orta* review I've been working on. Been in a bit of a slump these past few weeks though so not much has been done on it.

If that doesn't go well I guess my Wii is plugged in, may play Sonic and the Secret Rings and give that a review.

I've been ADD mostly so I can't even do a decent unofficial review.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

ive about 3 reviews half done, might get them up 2moro and wednesday now that college is done
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, it would be nice to see you guys giving some games a go. I've got a couple that I need to finish off, but I think I'll be waiting until after SoS before I get those posted. Other things to work on...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Hmmm. I do feel like reviewing Okamiden or Pokemon White/Black...