Is anyone else a Blu convert?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I'll be honest with you guys, I've never seen a single movie on blu-ray, I do wonder what's the difference but on the other hand, I don't really care.
But I bet it would be awesome two watch a Blu-Ray movie on a 3D TV that would be probably good.
I'm with you on that, I would love to get the chance to sit down and watch a full 3D Blu Ray on a 3D TV. From the short demo's I've seen in stores, it really is spectacular.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

Oh, they really are. I have a geek friend who must have every new technology and I saw a movie on one of this 3D TV. They are nice and it's a different experience, but to be sincere, it is not something you need to have. It is like when you buy new juice machine, it is fun and you do every kind of juice, every day. After a month, it is stuck on the kitchen cabinet and you are just drinking coffee on breakfast.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Anime does look awesome in HD

watched the Haruhi movie on dvd, then on blu ray.... the colours were so much more vibrant & it did look a lot better :D
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I really never liked to own a 3D TV anyway. I have read that it is also bad because after you finish watching and take the glasses off, you will have trouble in stuff like walking. So it actually harms.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

After seeing the sharpness and clarity of blu-ray there's no way of going back. It would be like going back to VHS after watching a DVD.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^Man if everybody sais that than it's better that I have never watched a blu-ray movie.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I watch my DVDs on the PS3 which is apparently meant to up scale the sound and picture, I have also watched bluray and can hardly tell the difference. Still I don't care what format I watch it on, I just wanna watch the film that's on the disc.