Sword of SEGA

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Which one Reknoc? There was too many of them to go through.

Anyway! The MP3 version of the Town Show has been added to the original thread. The first Sword of SEGA 'task' as it were was part of that show.

The aim of the task was to listen to five specific tracks (Which is in the show and repeated near the end) and to send me a private message here on the forum telling me which one was:

A Town Theme
A House Theme
A Shop Theme
A Blacksmith Theme
And a Tavern Theme

So please give the podcast a listen and get your answers in so you can earn exp as part of the adventure!

Next week is the Shining Show, so please request songs ONLY from the Shining series, i.e Shining Force etc.
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

I'll be joining the party as a swordsman.
If I were insane... would I know it?
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

Good news everyone!

At long last the Sword of SEGA iTunes feed is available:
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/sword-o ... d433867491

You can also access these enhanced, chaptered podcasts by the RSS feed:
http://www.radiosega.net/feeds/swos.xml

Both of these links are also shown on the Shows page.

The feed currently has the first four episodes, and will hopefully be up to date by the next show on Wednesday!
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Awesome work Retrix, thanks to you and KC for getting them done, and foreversonic as well! I'll add the previous show details soon, just trying to get my last big Uni assignment out of the way :)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

The RSS feed is open? HUZZAH! Now if I can just get caught up on what I've missed (on account of busted laptop charger...)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Castleinferno
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Castleinferno »

Can I 'Join the force'? Class: healer/Frost Mage xD
It's not all sad to be blue :blink:... Look at Sonic :biggrin:
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Sorry there was no show last night guys, I didn't get any sleep the day before and was knackered by the time my Uni work and interview had been finished. I was planning on having a 'Auto-DJ does the work' type show, but I ended up falling asleep anyway :P

Hope you guys didn't mind too much. I totally would have updated the main RS page myself if I hadn't lost the CMS details >_>

But this means I will have more time for SWoS (As it's now called >_>) next week! I'm not sure if we should head into the Battle Show or take a break and have a night with a variety of music, requests, etc. What do you guys think?

Thanks Castleinferno, I shall add you and King to the list shortly!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:But this means I will have more time for SWoS (As it's now called >_>) ...
Yes, thank you very much. :P
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

The Adventure Continues!

This week, our RPG adventurers must make a choice. They recently opened a Magic Box (The Magic Box Show) and discovered a magic sword inside, capable of raising an undead warrior to aid them in battle. However, the sword does not work.

It is up to YOU to decide what our party should do next. Should we:

a) Attempt to find the local priest as they may know something about the sword.
b) Exit town and stab some random animals with the sword, as this may activate it?
c) Visit the shiny weapon stall in the market and see if the stall owner would be willing to buy or swap the sword in exchange for items?

Vote on which action you wish the party to take by either posting here or sending me a PM. The action with the most votes will decide what our brave adventurers do next.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

This week is the Battle and Boss Show, so please request your favourite battle and boss themes! If anyone knows any from the Yakuza series that would be great, as I'm not that familiar with 'em... Gotta have a mix :P

I'll be finishing the show with the best SEGA RPG final boss theme, evaaarrr. Exp will go to anyone who can guess what it is before it plays ^_^