Shadow the Hedgehog (Playstation 2)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

And you should get over with me saying most Sonic games are, good. And I never really complained about others saying bad stuff, I just said what I think mister. And I think your the one over reacting here, you always keep complaining. I didn't see anybody else complain.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The highest Shadow even got according to metacritic is 75 and even then it recommends not buying it. Not even sure how it got these scores considering the comments under them.

Play Magazine

I narrowly recommend it for series die-hard, unless it keeps you from buying "Rush", in which case you should opt for your DS all the way. [Dec 2005, p.58]

How does that even work?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I have no problem with you liking every sonic game, I said you always go off on one when anyone says anything bad about the sonic series. I rest my case. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Wait, you think shadow's better than Rush? That's new. Than again, I'm not surprised.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Hmmmm... Let's see... Who started the fight? Oh yeah it was YOU! So if you think you talking to a brick wall than why the heck do you even start it? Man, you really do have a problem. A serious one.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

BSF, Gonic, the pair of you are just bickering like little kids now. Both of you need to stop it or I'll close the thread.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I didn't start it but Ok mom.... Do I have to go back to my room now? :P

foreversonic edit: Less of your cheek. I've already removed the posts that the pair of you have used to de-rail this thread. This isn't the first thread I've done this to. Next time will result in infractions. You have been warned.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kaito-kun wrote:BSF, Gonic, the pair of you are just bickering like little kids now. Both of you need to stop it or I'll close the thread.
Understood. You have my apolgies.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

BenF.
Apr 17, 2006

One the games I really liked. Ignore the reviews. the people who write reviews are the adults. Remember, it's adults who grade this game, trust me. Buy it if you love shooter games.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

Gonic wrote: there was way to many bugs like falling through a floor for example. The PS2 version suffered from framerate issues. Really bad ones. Why was there no mention of that?

I was going to mention me falling through floors, but I thought it was just my console or my copy of the game. Yeah, I admit the story was a bit rushed, but I liked it. I knew though not many people would agree with this game though. Your opinion though.