Shadow the Hedgehog (Playstation 2)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Gonic wrote:Shadow The Hedgehog was stupidly long with missions that took about 5 - 30 minutes to complete. The story made no freaking sense due to there being ten endings and there was way to many bugs like falling through a floor for example. The only thing I enjoyed bout this game was the music and one or two levels which weren't destroyed by missions. The PS2 version suffered from framerate issues. Really bad ones. Why was there no mention of that?
I agree with all of this.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Gonic wrote:Shadow The Hedgehog was stupidly long with missions that took about 5 - 30 minutes to complete. The story made no freaking sense due to there being ten endings and there was way to many bugs like falling through a floor for example. The only thing I enjoyed bout this game was the music and one or two levels which weren't destroyed by missions. The PS2 version suffered from framerate issues. Really bad ones. Why was there no mention of that?
First of all, I have the PS2 version and I have not seen any bug as like falling through floors so if that happens for you, I have never seen that. Second the frame rate isn't that bad eider and I can easily play and not get hit by enemies or anything. I've watched the CG one and there is no freaking difference.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Think I might have to find the GC version of this on the cheap sometime during the weekend.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Shadow's Metacritic score is even a point lower than Sonic 06.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Well I don't really care about matacritic because I've never heard of them. If it was 1UP or IGN I would care more.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:First of all, I have the PS2 version and I have not seen any bug as like falling through floors so if that happens for you, I have never seen that. Second the frame rate isn't that bad eider and I can easily play and not get hit by enemies or anything. I've watched the CG one and there is no freaking difference.
I don't listen to fanboys. I think the game is bad. End of story.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well I don't really care about matacritic because I've never heard of them. If it was 1UP or IGN I would care more.
Metacritic is a website that adds up the averages of all review scores from magazines and websites, so that would include 1UP and IGN.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well I don't really care about matacritic because I've never heard of them. If it was 1UP or IGN I would care more.
Metacritic takes scores from every review and gives it an average so it probably took scores from 1UP and IGN (IGN, seriously?).

Edit: Curse you cloudchaser!!! Here's a user review on metacritic:

JayM.

i love this gam its cool i still play to find out whats happend to him but i think its a good all around shooter games if u want a shooter game this is the 1.…
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Metacritic is a website that adds up the averages of all review scores from magazines and websites, so that would include 1UP and IGN.
Reknoc wrote:Metacritic takes scores from every review and gives it an average so it probably took scores from 1UP and IGN (IGN, seriously?).

Edit: Curse you cloudchaser!!! Here's a user review on metacritic:

JayM.

i love this gam its cool i still play to find out whats happend to him but i think its a good all around shooter games if u want a shooter game this is the 1.…
ooooooooooooooh... Well I guess... But Shadow the Hedgehog was the kind of game that had some hating it and some loving it. well I seem to be the person loving it.
And well maybe not IGN, but 1UP and Gamespot
Gonic wrote:I don't listen to fanboys. I think the game is bad. End of story.
Wait, so liking the game makes me a fanboy now? So I like Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a problem?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I have a problem with you going off on one when ANYONE says anything bad about the sonic series sort of like every other fanboy I've meet. People don't like some sonic games. Get over it.