RadioSEGA comics anyone?

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

RadioSEGA comics anyone?

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I kinda talked about this with Gavvie but I thought that I should also discuss this with you guys.
Basically, I was thinking that maybe we could assemble a RadioSEGA Comic team who could make weekly funny(Or little humorous) comics for RadioSEGA. Whether it's about the RadioSEGA staff or just SEGA characters talking to each other and etc. I was also thinking about hand drawn comics not sprite ones. It would be a nice edition to RadioSEGA and might even boost it's popularity.
If this would happen, I would like to personally apply for a spot.
I would suggest that a Comic team member would make a comic for the week and another member would do one for the next week and another for the next and continuing the routine.
What do you guys think?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

*Thinks* No.
twistedbee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by twistedbee »

That would be kinda cool. I would like to see a weekly Sega Comic. It would be like Brawl In The Family but with Sega characters. I would be down for that. I can't draw but I would like to see it.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

You mean like the comics Rooster Teeth does making fun of their staff (in a good way of course)?

If you've seen them you'll know what I mean.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I can draw and do some humor, but I don't know if I feel like making the effort really.
ImageImage
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Could be interesting if well put together.
And you don't need the drawing ability that much. The humour part should be enough. There are poorly drawn comics out there that are great because of the sense of humour of the writers.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Neat idea. But i dont think we would be dedicated to it.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I am not sure if RadioSEGA is enough of a topic to be digested into a weekly comic. The community is comparably small, the forums are not overly active... and I don't think any of the staff members' personalities goes further than "that kinda nerdy guy who moderates the forum and occasionally adds new music to the playlist".
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

It wouldn't need that much of a good artist. I mean you could even do stick people.
I was thinking about monthly comics but that would be too long for a comic strip.
And even if your lazy, if we had a team of 4 artists, each comic artist would only need to make a strip each 28 days or nearly a month.
It really wouldn't hurt having a comic team would it?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

If it doesnt look good it wont get peoples attention. Of course there's sprite comics but there a pain to make