Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Spawn of Jack wrote:Not quite sure what you meant Twinny. Could you clarify?
KC been from what I've seen handling the Playlist management for a while. He does need the help lol.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Sounds good I will shoot him an email. I approached him about it before, but I guess it won't hurt to try again
Proud Shump Chump
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I don't think it'll be a problem. In fact it may be the opposite; as long as you have the passion for it.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

By passion we mean the not sensual kind. ;)

Can you also believe it's the station's anniversary month? How time flies~
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Spawn of Jack wrote:Sounds good I will shoot him an email. I approached him about it before, but I guess it won't hurt to try again
Yeah, drop me an email. One way or another I'm sure we can find a way for you to help out. :)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

The Moderator Team has been missing for a while now too. Last Mod I remember was Kaito-kun and he hasn't been on for a while.
Of course you could argue that the Forum isn't as popular as it used to be and with the increase of the management team, it's probably no longer needed.

...I'm stating the obvious aren't I?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Quills on Wheels wrote:The Moderator Team has been missing for a while now too. Last Mod I remember was Kaito-kun and he hasn't been on for a while.
Of course you could argue that the Forum isn't as popular as it used to be and with the increase of the management team, it's probably no longer needed.

...I'm stating the obvious aren't I?
I've also been busy! With some project that hasn't been on my mind for the last 3 years. But I still look around the forums, I couldn't forget my origins!

...also hello again, I missed you. :')
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Shadid wrote:I've also been busy! With some project that hasn't been on my mind for the last 3 years. But I still look around the forums, I couldn't forget my origins!

...also hello again, I missed you. :')
Oh Hi Shadid. Forgot you're mod now. It's been a while friend. :)
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Oh Hi Shadid. Forgot you're mod now. It's been a while friend. :)
It has been a while! Granted, I did go away for the reasons mentioned above, but it's been worth it, and can't wait to show you some of the secret stuff I've been working on as well! :D

Meanwhile, how's everyone's lives doing? x)
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Shadid wrote:It has been a while! Granted, I did go away for the reasons mentioned above, but it's been worth it, and can't wait to show you some of the secret stuff I've been working on as well! :D

Meanwhile, how's everyone's lives doing? x)
Yeah that was some interesting stuff. How long have you been working on that? You gonna Green Light it?

I guess we haven't done an update on everyone's lives for a while so why not. Here I go.
I've been doing alright. Second year bachelor in University of South Australia now studying Architecture. Still got a long way to go until I finish that. I still draw, play games and play some music on the side. Thankfully no longer obsessing over Sonic as much as I used to. But now it's really embarrassing bringing someone to your house and them going to your room only to be faced with display cabinets of Sonic merch. :P When it comes to drawing, it's either work for my architecture plans or what I'm more into; characters, cartoons, concepts, etc. With society and everyone's lives getting busier nowadays though, it's hard to sit somewhere and pull out a artbook and pencil to draw so I mainly work on my phone. Love my Galaxy Note 4. With its touch pen I'm able to draw just like a Wacom tablet.