Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Random Question. Will Tectoy Sega consoles work in the U.K and can they be bought relatively cheap ( Import tax stings! )
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Probably, I think Brazil is in PAL territory so they should work.
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

[quote="santefering"]Random Question. Will Tectoy Sega consoles work in the U.K and can they be bought relatively cheap ( Import tax stings! ) Probably, as Brazil in in PAL territory they should work fine.
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Probably, as Brazil is in PAL territory they should work fine
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

I request the best stuff. Wow! I cannot believe Gang Headquarters is the #2 requested song last week. That is cray cray. I like that song a lot. I requested nearly everyday lol!
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

santefering wrote:Random Question. Will Tectoy Sega consoles work in the U.K and can they be bought relatively cheap ( Import tax stings! )
Yes! One cool thing about most of the Tectoy Sega consoles is that they have switching PSUs, meaning they can switch between 120 and 220V, as Brazil does not have any set standard of power for their country, like the US is 120V and the UK is 220V... right?
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

UK is 240 50hz
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

supersega wrote:Yes! One cool thing about most of the Tectoy Sega consoles is that they have switching PSUs, meaning they can switch between 120 and 220V, as Brazil does not have any set standard of power for their country, like the US is 120V and the UK is 220V... right?
The UK uses 240v 50hz
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

>Sit down to tune into The Dreamcast Hour
>Have family member turn on Mission Impossible (the series) at full blast and then talk to you about it like they expect you to watch
>help.jpg
Image Image Image
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

Ink wrote:>Sit down to tune into The Dreamcast Hour
>Have family member turn on Mission Impossible (the series) at full blast and then talk to you about it like they expect you to watch
>help.jpg
Couldn't you have just used headphones or tell them that you were not intrested?