Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah never heard of Donnie so I agree with Kaito. It's not as good if only a handful are in on the joke.
I'm surprised that I don't know him though if he has appeared with SomeCallMeJohnny cause I do watch Johnny's videos.

Also Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 was amazing. What Sonic Adventure 3 should be.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah never heard of Donnie so I agree with Kaito. It's not as good if only a handful are in on the joke.
I'm surprised that I don't know him though if he has appeared with SomeCallMeJohnny cause I do watch Johnny's videos.

Also Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 was amazing. What Sonic Adventure 3 should be.
He was on the Sonic Hack-a-thon videos.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gonic wrote:He was on the Sonic Hack-a-thon videos.
...the only videos I didn't watch. :P
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Quills on Wheels wrote:...the only videos I didn't watch. :P
I actually stopped watching them last year cause of it, was trying to hard to be funny when he should of carried on being himself. :c
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gonic wrote:I actually stopped watching them last year cause of it, was trying to hard to be funny when he should of carried on being himself. :c
Guess it's a good thing I didn't watch them then haha. To be fair though, he's no longer as funny as he used to be and while other gaming youtubers have upgraded their production values, Johnny hasn't really changed.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Guess it's a good thing I didn't watch them then haha. To be fair though, he's no longer as funny as he used to be and while other gaming youtubers have upgraded their production values, Johnny hasn't really changed.
Thats why I still watch Johnny, its quite chill. A change from everyone who does sketches and stuff. I'd rather him stay with something hes comfortable with then step out of a zone he isnt.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

So is it just me or are the words "Forum" and "Leader" censored if you want to use them in your User title. Because I just wanted to change mine to Sonic Forum Team Leader as a look back to the 2011 April fools but just realized those words were censored lol.
Haalyle
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Haalyle »

Perhaps the idea of using the words would make someone believe you're trying to take over the forum. But, I doubt that.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Can't say I was actually aware of that. I like how it looks now though, looks like you're trying to swear and the forum's stopping you XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gavvie wrote:Can't say I was actually aware of that. I like how it looks now though, looks like you're trying to swear and the forum's stopping you XD
Haha well I better change it before any misunderstandings :P . Speaking of change, liking the new look you've got Gav. Looks dashing.