Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

I am going to publicly thank KC for giving me the opportunity to do something...different. What is it? You will know soon. ;D
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Sound Reaper wrote:I am going to publicly thank KC for giving me the opportunity to do something...different. What is it? You will know soon. ;D
You'll still be our lovely Playlist Manager along with Shane-o-Mac right? :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

mtwinny wrote:The Northeastern U.S. is going through Round 2 of winter snow/rain mix of storms. Guess we can share the same hellish theme of storms.
The Atlantic has it in for us. It's still mental here today, a full week now of this mayhem and no sign of it stopping. It's crap, if I have to put up with this I at least want posiedon himself to rise out of the sea and start personally smashing stuff.
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Killer French Bread wrote:The Atlantic has it in for us. It's still mental here today, a full week now of this mayhem and no sign of it stopping. It's crap, if I have to put up with this I at least want posiedon himself to rise out of the sea and start personally smashing stuff.
We get Mother Nature. You're going through some problems with the family right now...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

That's one of my main problems with tree hugging 'mother nature' type people. At best it's some Rosemary's baby type psycho mother out to kill its offspring. Only reason we have the luxury of being able to get all sentimental about things is because we chopped down all the trees and dug up all the coal and gas to build things that can save us from all the earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and volcanoes. Makes me laugh when people make out the world is some fragile place that will fall apart like a snowflake if we keep making plastic bags. Nah, what's fragile is my cashmere sweater that just got drenched by mother nature.
Tic Tac, sir?
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

mtwinny wrote:You'll still be our lovely Playlist Manager along with Shane-o-Mac right? :D
Of course. I also look forward to implementing a few new thing I have in mind as well.
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Sony's customer service line is a lot better than I expected.
Oh? What was it that caused you to contact them?
kadosho wrote:Why do GOTY editions sneak up on us!? o_o dude its not cool
They're usually released at a time when the public and the publisher believes there's no reason to try and make money from DLC sales any more, thus the publisher's stopped caring. Not caring = zero marketing.
Killer French Bread wrote:Luxury! We just have hellish, howling storms here in the south of england. They've already washed away a few train lines.
Killer French Bread wrote:The Atlantic has it in for us. It's still mental here today, a full week now of this mayhem and no sign of it stopping. It's crap, if I have to put up with this I at least want posiedon himself to rise out of the sea and start personally smashing stuff.
It's lovely up north.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh? What was it that caused you to contact them?
A disc that stops spinning after a varied amount of time.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

2k are the exception, they put a lot of care into Borderlands 2 & are still doing things with it despite releasing the GOTY, guess they're the exception.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Made my own pizza earlier from a garlic flatbread base. Used a whole tin of anchovies on it. Washed it down with a tube of salt and vinegar pringles. Have drank about 3 pints of water since but my mouth still feels like it's been mummified from the amount of salt I've poured into it.
Tic Tac, sir?