Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

p_nut_uk wrote:You wouldn't be the first person in the world to try to fit in, but i believe you should be yourself, if people can't accept you for who you are then they aren't worth your time.

Different isn't bad.
Yeah that's fine if you are okay with the consequences, but doing what you want and not what other people expect is quite a selfish way to live so you can't blame everyone else if you don't fit in.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Trying to post a new manga of the week but the forum keeps eating my posts.

Or it requires moderation for some reason? what?
Oh, yeah, the forum does that at time to time with random posts. I usually check in the moderation section every now and then to see what's ended up in there. Should be sorted for you now. Now sure what actually triggers it.
Killer French Bread wrote:Yeah that's fine if you are okay with the consequences, but doing what you want and not what other people expect is quite a selfish way to live so you can't blame everyone else if you don't fit in.
It could work if TheChaosBlue chose the life of a swashbuckling pirate.

We should all be pirates. Pirates rock. We could usher in a new great age of pirates!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

p_nut_uk wrote:You wouldn't be the first person in the world to try to fit in, but i believe you should be yourself, if people can't accept you for who you are then they aren't worth your time.

Different isn't bad.
I try to be myself, but I'm just to centered thinking about the negatives of myself, how society (based on my experiences growing up) and the consequences if I try and fail.

So I thought that being different was fine, but now I feel the opposite. Hence why I keep to myself more now, especially since I'm at college, and I don't want that.
Killer French Bread wrote:Yeah that's fine if you are okay with the consequences, but doing what you want and not what other people expect is quite a selfish way to live so you can't blame everyone else if you don't fit in.
That's the thing, I'm not fine with the consequences since I always think about the negatives.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well that's obviously bad self esteem not really about standing out. The solution to that in my highly unqualified opinion is to go and do as much stuff as possible. Test yourself in many different situations. It's too easy to sit around and think negatively.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Killer French Bread wrote:Well that's obviously bad self esteem not really about standing out. The solution to that in my highly unqualified opinion is to go and do as much stuff as possible. Test yourself in many different situations. It's too easy to sit around and think negatively.
I'm trying; I keep saying 'can't' whenever I deal with this and I need to stop with saying that as I'll keep doubting myself even further.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:I'm trying; I keep saying 'can't' whenever I deal with this and I need to stop with saying that as I'll keep doubting myself even further.
[youtube]LrqXpYwS9nI[/youtube]
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

kaito-kun wrote:[youtube]lrqxpyws9ni[/youtube]
toot toot sanic warrior
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

^ Close, but it's the wrong song XD
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Ohahahaha......

Huh, a Sonic song that could relate to current issues I'm dealing with...who would have thunk it.
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

Didn't even watch the video. Just jumped to conclusions. :3