Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Lol she doesn't have a room. Her parents are divorced and this is only a two bedroom apartment. I only get to see her on the weekends, and when I do, we both sleep on the couch. Not very easy sometimes xD!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

richarddavies wrote: I just snuck in and did her anyway, infact im pretty sure my son was conceived on her grandma's bed XD
Brilliant Story XD
I'd send this link to your son when he's old enough and has thrown a strop (as eventually a teenager will)
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

So...I may be getting a Master System soon. Or a Power Base Converter. We'll see at the end of the day
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'm gonna rename this thread so it makes more sense. Random post thread sounds a bit..well, put it this way, I didn't know what it was meant to be about XD

Sorry to all for being a twat past couple of days. Hope we can all move onwards and suchlike?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:So...I may be getting a Master System soon. Or a Power Base Converter. We'll see at the end of the day
*Thumbs up* Get Scramble Spirits. Loved that game and I know you like your scrolling shooters.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Scramble Spirits? Never heard of that, I'll check it out. I reeeally want Fantasy Zone.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

God school is so annoying can't wait for me and my mom to go to Iran for holidays in a couple of weeks.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:can't wait for me and my mom to go to Iran for holidays in a couple of weeks.
I'll be honest, that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear. You normally paint a nice picture of Iran; do the Western media only show the negatives?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

yeah, they do. Iran is actually a pretty nice place to visit for holidays. It's full of landmarks and awesome stuff. It's not that bad.

Even so, I still prefer Australia. But seriously, Iran is a nice place.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Oooof course the media only shows negatives. That's how they make their money..fear.