Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

huntergemini wrote:You're referring to that Autism Speaks crap, aren't you?

I've heard a lot of bad stuff about them. They sound like horrible people.

"Oh we can cure Autism and Aspergers! Hurr durr!"

Yeah, because it's totally possible to fix the wiring of one's brain.

OMG...exactly that. I'm been hearing a lot about them here in NYC over some months ago...on the news and all...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Totally random but that post is the 1000th post in this thread, wooo, carry on.... :V
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

In other mental health related news, I found out a guy who lives in my block of flats is a schizo. He is quite mental - started a fight with about 10 ballin black dudes his flat mates had invited over the other month because he felt he had to "protect his territory". He also talks and talks forever, none of it making much sense, and if you ever speak to him you never get to say anything. Then he has this weird habit of changing his clothes everytime you see him, came out in top and tails with a cane one morning, then when I saw him at night he had shades and a hoodie on. Then he kept following me around, probably making about 6 wardrobe changes overall in the space of about 2 hours. And he is always smoking when I see him. Always. Must smoke a good 40 a day.

A real curiosity this one.
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Killer French Bread wrote:In other mental health related news, I found out a guy who lives in my block of flats is a schizo. He is quite mental - started a fight with about 10 ballin black dudes his flat mates had invited over the other month because he felt he had to "protect his territory". He also talks and talks forever, none of it making much sense, and if you ever speak to him you never get to say anything. Then he has this weird habit of changing his clothes everytime you see him, came out in top and tails with a cane one morning, then when I saw him at night he had shades and a hoodie on. Then he kept following me around, probably making about 6 wardrobe changes overall in the space of about 2 hours. And he is always smoking when I see him. Always. Must smoke a good 40 a day.

A real curiosity this one.

Wish there was video of this...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Here I thought everyone would shun me or something for having AS.

It happened on most of the other forums I joined.

That's why my friend told me not to mention anything about it.

But then again... this forum isn't filled with jerks like most of the forums I've been on.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

huntergemini wrote:Here I thought everyone would shun me or something for having AS.

It happened on most of the other forums I joined.

That's why my friend told me not to mention anything about it.

But then again... this forum isn't filled with jerks like most of the forums I've been on.

You don't ever, I mean EVER have to think of anyone here who would have the stupidity and disrespect of making fun of you. We don't roll like that.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Indeed. You seem perfectly fine to me. I wouldn't be able to understand those other people.

Seriously, is not being able to socialize like all those other cool and popular kids really so bad? I'm not the best in socializing myself.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

You guys are awesome~ <3

Nah, socializing isn't a big deal really.

I just don't have many friends, that's all.

I want to make more, but it's so hard to talk to people without getting nervous!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

There's a guy in my area who everyone calls dancing Steve due to the fact he spends all day dancing down the street wherever he goes. He just dances and sings literally all day. He's blatantly mental but he puts effort into it. There's a few video's of him on youtube. If I can dig one up i'll put him on.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

huntergemini wrote: But then again... this forum isn't filled with jerks like most of the forums I've been on.
Really? I thought most of us were jerks around here in our own special way, thus explaining why it's such a small community and members keep leaving.
richarddavies wrote:There's a guy in my area who everyone calls dancing Steve due to the fact he spends all day dancing down the street wherever he goes. He just dances and sings literally all day. He's blatantly mental but he puts effort into it. There's a few video's of him on youtube. If I can dig one up i'll put him on.
Oh please, please do. I have high hopes for this man.