Random Chit-Chat Thread

What it says on the tin...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Yeah I remember that, this is what the chassis looked like:
The attachment aqar.jpg is no longer available
Sega also sponsored the whole of the Donnington grand prix that year, so every where around the paddock and the of the main straight was covered in Sonic and Sega logos. Must have been great being an advertising exec for Sega back then, when they were spraying the money around like holy water.
Attachments
aqar.jpg
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:now it's pharrel williams turn to do a miku track and just like his daft punk collab its shit

[youtube]0-LuF-hPcTw[/youtube]
Looking at the preview image...I...Don't think I want to get involved with that. American pop folks have picked up on Miku - Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams - so...Yeah, anyone still riding the S.S. Vocaloid, it seems like now is a good time to disembark.
Killer French Bread wrote: Sega also sponsored the whole of the Donnington grand prix that year, so every where around the paddock and the of the main straight was covered in Sonic and Sega logos. Must have been great being an advertising exec for Sega back then, when they were spraying the money around like holy water.
Now the track is sponsored by people who make sausages. Maybe it wasn't that expensive to kit out?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Looking at the preview image...I...Don't think I want to get involved with that. American pop folks have picked up on Miku - Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams - so...Yeah, anyone still riding the S.S. Vocaloid, it seems like now is a good time to disembark.
It's based on some Japanese independent(?) movie I guess. I quite liked Miku's model but Pharrel looks like a 3D version of a Mobage avatar.
Greatodyer
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Greatodyer »

Returned to the site after god knows how long. Has changed a hell of a lot since the last time I came here :)
Takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests, with breasts and mine don't count.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbqtosuVk1qbr1yco1_500.jpg
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

nutcase07 wrote:Returned to the site after god knows how long. Has changed a hell of a lot since the last time I came here :)
Yes things sure have changed haha. Welcome back regardless.
Greatodyer
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Greatodyer »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Yes things sure have changed haha. Welcome back regardless.
Thank you! Already found the IRC room so I'm all good xD
Takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests, with breasts and mine don't count.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbqtosuVk1qbr1yco1_500.jpg
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Finally going to show my brother that Maid Cafe NYC place later today. Once he knew it has Japanese curry, he was sold. Success.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Twinny wrote:Finally going to show my brother that Maid Cafe NYC place later today. Once he knew it has Japanese curry, he was sold. Success.
Have fun, hehe XD
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Twinny wrote:Finally going to show my brother that Maid Cafe NYC place later today. Once he knew it has Japanese curry, he was sold. Success.
mmm maid curry.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Have pictures of the visit (and some others from around Chinatown) on my Twitter and Facebook. My brother has pics too of our visit on his Twitter.