Yakuza 4

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
CDbiggen
Level 2
Level 2

Yakuza 4

Post by CDbiggen »

Yakuza 4 finally comes out in the UK on friday, cannot wait to pick it up.
People are like books. We’ve all got a front and a back. You get my drift?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

After seeing the above post in the Yakuza 5 thread I thought we should make a Yakuza 4 thread. Anyone else looking forward to it? I'm thinking of picking up the collectors/exclusive content version.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gonna get eventually just for Akiyama. Oh and so Of the End comes out over here I guess... Just kidding that's totally making it out over here.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I'll definitely get it but im gonna wait just a little bit. I've gone a bit giddy lately with my games and i've got a bit of a stack going at the minute. I'll wait until i've finished a few of them first. It's looking good though.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

SEGA are sending me a copy of this. I think it's just the regular edition, but oh well. I highly doubt I'll be losing much sleep over it.

Looking forward to getting into it though. Really enjoying the first one, and if they are supposed to get better with each subsequent release..wow, should be something.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I still haven't played Yakuza 3 yet, it's on my massive 'to play' list which is being ignored thanks to Uni work and Pokemon, but I'm still happy to see this hit the shelves, better late than never!

I hope it sells well too.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I still need to finish 3, but ill propley pick this up when its like £20 or something
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, as far as the series goes, I'm on Yakuza 2 now. Seems the PS3 doesn't like the climatic battle against the MBI in Chapter 13, it kept freezing.

Yeah, I could go and stick the game in the PS2 and finish it off that way, but I'm lazy. Besides, I just used the Yakuza 2 catchup cutscenes to mop the story up.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Really enjoying the game so far, not much of a difference from Yakuza 3 though just some nice additions. I really want to try Yakuza of the End, curious how it will play out.