The SEGA fan-art/images thread

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

The SEGA fan-art/images thread

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, Rich made a wonderful picture. Now this is a thread so that if anybody is making a painting or any other kind of art from SEGA franchises, you can post here.
Well, I am probably going to start on a Sonic drawing myself. If I do get stuffed. Mine will probably be with Pencil but yeah.

Mod Edit: I'm opening this up to any and all SEGA art/images that you've found on the net and want to share.

Your original creations (Both SEGA and non-SEGA related) can be posted in the "Artists: Share Your Work!" thread in the Off Topic section of the site.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Well I could show my 3 other paintings I did a few years ago. They're not as great though. They are kind of plain looking, but I'd say the Super Sonic one isn't too bad. The others are of Sonic and Shadow separately just standing there. I also have some small sketches and stuff. I forget what else. I don't think I've done anything else from the Sega universe lol. Except Vectorman maybe...I think I did some drawing a looooooong time ago.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Well than this is your thread! :P
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Well as I had told you people before. From the day I went to holidays, I had started doing a Sonic Drawing just like Rich who me made want to do my own.
Of course It's not a painting and it's not big. I've done it on an A4 Drawing book. I am currently trying to find a Camera to show you guys what I have done yet but I can't. But since I can't, I'll be telling ya about it.
Well it's not a painting. I'm doing it with pencils. First I drew the picture with Pencil and than over lined it with a repeated or whatever you call them and erased the pencil markings. Now I've gotta color it with color pencils which I don't currently have and need to buy one. Of course it's half as good and big like Rich's. It shows a picture of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles really. I'll try to post a picture of it as soon as possible.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Oh man I love doing SEGA Fanart!

IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Reknoc wrote: Image
Would love an explanation why Tails is knitting something green while listening to Sonic's surfer-talk here. Casue I don't remember that from the cut-scene.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

HOLY CRAP THAT"S AWESOME! Sonic origamy! Ivy you've gotta teach me that.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Schezo wrote:Would love an explanation why Tails is knitting something green while listening to Sonic's surfer-talk here. Casue I don't remember that from the cut-scene.
I got bored by the time I started drawing Tails. Getting bored by the time Tails gets involved is a recurring theme in Sonic.
Click to reveal