More Sonic now for US fans on Hulu

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

More Sonic now for US fans on Hulu

Post by crippenstation »

Good news: More episodes of Sonic the Hedgehog is on its way!
Bad news: It's in japanese.

Yes, the only season not on Hulu (and also viewable legally on YouTube) of Sonic X is now being posted. It is in fact, season 3 of the Japanese version of the show. Only United States viewers are able to watch it at this point (Europeaners could try it, but don't get your hopes up!) .

Oh, and subtitles are available. In fact, that's why it took them so long to put them up! As you may remember, season one of the Japanese show was put on there first before any episodes from the American show was put up.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/224983/sonic- ... eor-shower

No knowledge if any of the Cookie Jar (formerly DiC) shows will be put up. Keep in mind The Super Mario Bros. Super Show and The Legend of Zelda are both on Hulu.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wait, what? I don't understand.
So there are going to be a new season of Sonic X but in Japanese? Cool but bad at the same time. And if it's in Japanese, than why the US?
I don't get it. Sonic X season 3 of the Japanese show? I don't understand. Isn't there already a Season 3? I'm lost...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Not that hard to understand. Hulu have put up Season 3 of Sonic X on their service but it's only the Japanese version with English subtitles for now.

If you're super desperate to watch it and don't live in the US I guess you could probably use Hotspot Shield to watch stuff on there.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

What do you mean "on their service"? Isn't season 3 out allready with Cosmo and everything?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Not on Hulu it wasn't.