April Fools 2011: RadioSEGA Announces The Sonic Forum Team!

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

April Fools 2011: RadioSEGA Announces The Sonic Forum Team!

Post by Gavvie »

As you all may know, we at RadioSEGA are all about SEGA, from the smallest games to the biggest. However, this year is a very special year, as one of video gaming's most popular characters reaches his 20th year. Yep, we're talking Sonic the Hedgehog.

For the past week or so, foreversonic and myself have been scratching our heads about what we should do to celebrate this occasion, and then it hit me: We should have a dedicated forum team! This team will cover everything Sonic related, from reviews to merch and EVERYTHING inbetween. However, we also decided that we should let this team operate independently of ourselves, and this team would also need a leader.

So, allow me to reveal the Sonic Forum Team Leader: BIGGEST SONIC FAN!

To be fair, his name says it all. He is indeed the biggest fan on these forums, and the only option that we could agree on for Sonic Forum Team Leader (henceforth referred to as Sonic FTL. It's easier to write.)

So what benefits will BSF get as Sonic FTL? Well, it's only fair that, if they're to cover everything Blue, they should get everything Blue as well. SO! Seeing as BSF is based in Oz, we've teamed up with SEGA Europe's Australian branch to ensure that he receives everything Sonic related from this point onwards. Games, any promotional materials that they happen to acquire, everything.

At the same time, we understand that BSF can't do this all on his own, and as Leader, he would actually need a Team to lead. So, we've also assigned him two members who are as big Sonic fans as he is: Reknoc and Matty!

These changes will be implemented immediately. Allow me to be the first to congratulate Biggest Sonic Fan as Sonic FTL, and also to congratulate Reknoc and Matty as fellow Members!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

YES! Finally got my pink username.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

PINK!!! :D

Cheers Gavvie, not sure what this entails but i look forward to it
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I do hope the two of you are looking forward to being told what to do by BSF. What he says goes, you know.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wow. Thanks. I am... speechless. I would have never expected to become a leader. I'll try to handle this if I won't faint. Right now I'm shacking. Don't know if it's eider the news that I have become a team leader or just the cold coke that I am drinking. :P

EDIT: and Reknoc... your a sonic fan?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I put up with my dad most of the time (believe me, i've been awarded several medals for this) so ,my patience is limitless & more than happy to listen to anyone

(Its called respect... something a lot of people lack today)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie y u brak avata
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

It's part of the new forum group we put together. I'm a bit busy tonight though so I'll iron the kinks out tomorrow.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

And pm's

Me not able to send dirty messages to people :(
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:It's part of the new forum group we put together. I'm a bit busy tonight though so I'll iron the kinks out tomorrow.
how dare you take my laughing lulu-kun away from me

GIVE ME BACK MY HUSBANDO.