Sonic FTL: Sonic the Hedgehog (PS360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, I was thinking that maybe we should do a Sonic classic games review for Sonic's 20th anniversary. From Sonic 1 to Sonic & Knuckles. And maybe a special review for Sonic 3 and knuckles.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

We could, but I can't do it. Someone else would have to. I'm afraid I get bored of the classics after a few zones. Sonic Colors is a game that will have me glued to the tv for hours, so I was hoping I could review it. It would not be biased though and I would point out the flaws.

Although Rek's review of 06 had me laughing so hard. XD
Kraiola
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Kraiola »

I was gone off of RadioSEGA of a couple of days and This happed?

why am i so laate.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:We could, but I can't do it. Someone else would have to. I'm afraid I get bored of the classics after a few zones.
Well Sorry shadow but that's what you gotta do if you want to be a SFT member. Unless you want me to tell Gavvie to make you a normal member again... XD

But things haven't been decided yet so don't worry... yet... I'm still waiting for my Rank Picture.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Thread closed. If you hadn't noticed, this was a completely false review for April Fools.