RadioSEGA Review: Sonic The Hedgehog "2006" (PS3/X360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:and the start screen...
I think you'll find it was.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

There's a Bentley jones Ver- Oh I know... That one you mean
Well it wasn't bad but it was too slow for me. His world is still my favourite song from all Sonic Songs. It has the perfect speed, music, vocal and is just great. I my opinion, I wouldn't mind hearing His world all the time if I had to.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Atleast the Crush 40 version DID make it A little bit better.
Uh no, Crush 40 can't make anything better, the only thing worse than them is Be...
Project Phoenix wrote:No. The only thing that made that song even slightly bareable was the Bentley Jones version.
... oh.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

I really don't like Bentley Jones music......Don't see why you all like it so much.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^ Bentley Jones aren't bad but Crush 40 is still better. I liked their Open your Hearth version with Crush 40.
Gavvie wrote:I think you'll find it was.
No Gav, I mean the part after the trailer which says press 2. I am very sure that that part has some arabic music.
TH3 KN[!]F3 K[!]NG
Level 1
Level 1

Post by TH3 KN[!]F3 K[!]NG »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:There's a Bentley jones Ver- Oh I know... That one you mean
Well it wasn't bad but it was too slow for me. His world is still my favourite song from all Sonic Songs. It has the perfect speed, music, vocal and is just great. I my opinion, I wouldn't mind hearing His world all the time if I had to.
Is that the one your alwasy listening too at school on your psp? if it is then im sure it would get anoying if it's on nearly every screen. for me it would. sounds like this game was a real fail.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Ugh.... Knife King....... I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO PUNCH YOU WHEN I GET BACK FROM IRAN!

Though I do not blame you for calling that game a "fail" because even though I haven't played it, seems that it was the worst Sonic game ever created (even though I still think Sonic Labyrinth was the worst).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Oi, you two, use the private message feature for your little exchanges.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

What? It was on topic. We were talking about the game. Not off topic. You know that right?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I need to play Secret rings again...I dont recall that song being everywhere. I perosnally think the instumental version of his world was better then the vocal track. Great review shadid.

Sonic'06 was a horrible game, sonic team should be ashamed of themselves. Also Necrophilla and Beastillty in one sitting? Gross.