Sonic Generations

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

I'm not looking forward to it, going to wait till it comes out. Better games to care bout right now.
Ryan the Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Sonic is Sonic. Retro AND Modern. That teaser, in its own way, proves that.

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area![HR][/HR]Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Okay, I'm officially psyched. I don't know what it's gonna be, but I saw classic Sonic in 3D!

As long as it's not a compilation or a port, this is gonna be good.

And Reknoc, don't spoil the moment. Please.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

foreversonic wrote:You mean this one?

I see no image. We need it now more than ever! JUST LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE POSTING ABOVE ME!

Edit (Just watched the video):
*Laughs* SEGA are sinking this low to appease all of the idiotic fandoms? Pathetic...

Edit (Again): Perhaps I should expand a little further: Any company with sense would have ignored the lot who were stuck in the past and said "Grow up and deal with it or move on, you weird little obsessives." Pandering to their level is just pathetic, it's as if SEGA don't have the balls to say no to or risk losing even the worst dregs of their fanbase.

Edit (Yet Again): I'm not saying it'll be a bad game. I'm not saying it'll be a good game. I just think SEGA's over eager desire to try and please everyone - even the stupidest, whiniest section of their fanbase - is ridiculous.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Kaito-kun wrote:I see no image. We need it now more than ever! JUST LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE POSTING ABOVE ME!

Edit (Just watched the video): *Laughs* SEGA are sinking this low to appease all of the idiotic fandoms? Pathetic...

Edit (Again): Perhaps I should expand a little further: Any company with sense would have ignored the lot who were stuck in the past and said "Grow up and deal with it or move on, you weird little obsessives." Pandering to their level is just pathetic, it's as if SEGA don't have the balls to say no to or risk losing even the worst dregs of their fanbase.
Image 100% true
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I was going to post my reaction to the video but I think Kaito-Kun made rethink about what I was going to say. I will honestly say this: I never thought about "the fandom" until he mentioned it in his second edit.

So I'll raise that thumb up by RWDebara and make it two thumbs= 200% true.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'm still waiting for the trailer to load because our internet is shitty in here. But from the pictures I saw, it looks pretty nice. Don't know why you all are so being negative. You lot seem always to be negative. I am sure no matter how hard SEGA will try to make a good trailer, you'll hate it because... you are just negative. I mean give poor SEGA a new chance. They've recently improved with Sonic (Sonic 4 and Sonic Colours) But even so, you guys are still not giving them a chance. Really, have some faith. No wonder SEGA will stuff it, because nobody believes in them.

But I like it.

EDIT: Saw the trailer. And as my thoughts were right, the trailer is pretty cool. And classic Sonic looks just how I know him; a little bit fatter the modern Sonic, black eyes, short spines. Yep, I am sure as excited about this game.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I'm still waiting for the trailer to load because our internet is shitty in here. But from the pictures I saw, it looks pretty nice. Don't know why you all are so being negative. You lot seem always to be negative. I am sure no matter how hard SEGA will try to make a good trailer, you'll hate it because... you are just negative. I mean give poor SEGA a new chance. They've recently improved with Sonic (Sonic 4 and Sonic Colours) But even so, you guys are still not giving them a chance. Really, have some faith. No wonder SEGA will stuff it, because nobody believes in them.

But I like it.
I, for one is giving SEGA a chance no matter what others initially thinks of it. It is respectfully their opinion and nothing else.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

I find it amusing that people get excited over a CGI trailer that doesnt show anything :I
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Atleast some people give SEGA a chance. When I check other website comments, they all say nice stuff, but this place... it's a shame that positive minded people are so few in this forum. Most of you are all half empty glasses.