Sonic Generations

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

mtwinny wrote:Guys, another extended preview of Generations just finished up by IGN, and Speed Highway, Crisis City and Perfect Chaos were the stars of this one! (link) MAJOR SPOLIERS IN VIDEO AT THE LINK)

I can't get the video to play. :(
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Hit play on the screen and then the duration bar worked for me
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah I rather not.

If it is going to spoil the fight between Chaos, I might as well not. It's one of the only fights that I haven't seen which I am looking forward too.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

What?! Chaos is in it?! Well thanks for spoiling that for me guys.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Given that Sonic Generations' street date has been broken by Best Buy stores across America, I'm taking the decision to keep this thread on a very close watch.

Should anybody happen to get a hold of a copy of the game and start posting info about the game without using spoiler tags, this thread will be closed and kept closed until the game comes out next week.

I've not been that bothered about it so far, as all the info you've been sharing is stuff that has been released via games sites and trailers and whatnot. Friendly little warning, that's all :)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

How do you spoil a Sonic game?

Especially when we already know pretty much everything about it?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, stuff like the upgrades in the game, any other unlockables, other hidden parts in the levels that we wouldn't be aware of without playing it beforehand.

I can't imagine many people will do this, but I wanted to pop the warning out there anyway.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Its only in California that people are getting copies of SG, and so far only reports of people who pre-ordered it at bestbuy are getting it.
Click to reveal
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Gavvie wrote:Given that Sonic Generations' street date has been broken by Best Buy stores across America,

Correction, Gav only one Best Buy store in Dallas, Texas is selling the game for now, as well as a store in Winnipeg, Canada. Everywhere else are following the rules.

I'm not gonna post anything that lucky person has found out about the game, HOWEVER I can say this was a mistake on the part of Best Buy, not SEGA. According to her (and it's 100% true) this person was supposed to get her pre-order for Battlefield 3 (go figure) and she just happened to see the game on the Xbox 360 shelf and she asked the BB staff was the game was out on retail and they said yes.

So I guess the hype for it have has been killed off, then? :(
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:What?! Chaos is in it?! Well thanks for spoiling that for me guys.
I'm surprised it took this long.