Streets of rage Remake

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Going off Sega's recent history it seems well too clever an idea for them. I think all of this has done the game a world of good though publicity wise.
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

We'll never know if it was a stunt or not
But look at the facts. As someone said before there are loads of fan games based off lots of SEGA titles such as Sonic and NiGHTS but SEGA hasn't even lifted a finger towards them until this game came into the light, plus if SEGA were so adamant on getting rid of the game then why aren't they clamping down on the other website where this game is available for download?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

What pisses me off about this is the fact that the developers spent 8 FREAKING YEARS OF THEIR OWN LIVES making this game and nobody said anything! And not it's just stupid. I really want to try the game but since my Laptop is stuffed, I am using my dad's and I can't download anything in his computer. I've got a link but I can't download it until I get my own laptop back and I'm scared that the link might get taken down.

But seriously what's next? Is SEGA going to ban Sonic 2 HD and Sonic Fan Remix aswell when they come out? Hmmmm, I wonder.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I think I have a sneaky suspicion why Sega have gotten arsey about this saying they were protecting there IP. This came out on the App store yesterday.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/streets- ... 67844?mt=8
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

Good point
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

I'd venture a guess and say that there's no chance whatsoever of an official remake of the Streets of Rage series, just lazy excuses of re-releases.
If I were insane... would I know it?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

What makes Sega think we wanted the same old SOR2 again instead of this awesome remake?
ImageImage
jasecannon
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jasecannon »

ive got the version 5 and its ace!
SegaClubMusic
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SegaClubMusic »

I don't know if you guys knows, but there is a lot of good fan-made games in progress envolving SEGA IP's as well as Kid Chamaleon, Monster World and, obviously, Streets of Rage.... in this case, Streets of Rage 4 froma Chinese guy. At this moment, the project is down becausse of his son that has jus borned, there is a impressive-looking demo, if i were you, guys, would take a look on Google.
Midnight Illusion [SUP]~Livin' into the speed
[/SUP]
[SUP]
"The Gale Racer"[/SUP]