Doctor Who

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
dragonOllie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dragonOllie »

Whuh? A Doctor Who thread on RadioSEGA? You caught a major Whovian here! Big fan of the series as a whole, from 1963 onwards, hehe! So who's looking forward to seeing Peter Capaldi as the Doctor? I just hope he doesn't have a storyline that runs his entire tenure, like poor Matt Smith before him
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not gonna help you since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it? - Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog - The Movie
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

dragonOllie wrote:I just hope he doesn't have a storyline that runs his entire tenure, like poor Matt Smith before him
Well, Steven Moffat is still on board. So he will.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Which Doctors are your favorites? I really enjoy the First, Fourth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth and Twelfth Doctors myself, with Seven being my favorite.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Lucsian
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Lucsian »

The Sixth, Seventh, & Eighth Doctor's are my personal favorite, with Sil being my favorite villain. I especially like their New Adventure books.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

I also rather enjoy Six, even though he seems to be very much underrated. I actually kind of like how brash and arrogant Six is and I think his coat suits that very well. I know the writing wasn't that great since the BBC was trying to end the series, but Colin Baker played a very good Doctor. Also, credit for Sylvester McCoy as the Doctor--also quite underrated.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Ah there's a Doctor Who thread on here. I've been a fan of the show since the return of 2005, and overall I'd have to say the David Tennant's Doctor (the Tenth Doctor) has got to be my all time favourite. Also I've been interested and I've seen some of the classic Doctor Who stories. One of my favourites have got to be the Dalek Invasion of Earth with the original Doctor, William Hartnell.