Tekken Blood Vengeance

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Tekken Blood Vengeance

Post by Shockerbey »

Yeah kinda getting back into the swing of things so bear with it. Today saw the release of a cgi feature length tekken film. Personally im semi glad about it being shot in cgi because the live action was (words that would get me banned) and this way they can have the majority of the cast. BUT, with the images of the last tekken movie burned into my eyes, is another film based on the game a bad idea? personally, its a big YES, games should be games nough said
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I'm actually looking forward to this one. Since it's not only in CG but being that Namco's behind it makes me interested. I haven't played Tekken 6, and I haven't really kept up with the story since Tekken 3, so yeah.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

It'll be terrible, but I'll watch it.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

If it isn't anything like the live action film it should be alright. Also it may actually make sense of the 'story' tekken has
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

Since it's CGI, I'll give it a chance. It'll be better than the live action movie (that I refuse to watch), from which I heard messed with the characters' personalities and gave it a completely different story, but I'm not expecting a five star classic. I'm just hoping it will have enough action to prevent it from being a talkfest.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

If the dreadful Street Fighter live-action movie was any indication, I'm hoping this CGI movie version of Tekken can totally surprass it as being enjoyable.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Blue_Tail_Fox wrote:Since it's CGI, I'll give it a chance. It'll be better than the live action movie (that I refuse to watch), from which I heard messed with the characters' personalities and gave it a completely different story, but I'm not expecting a five star classic. I'm just hoping it will have enough action to prevent it from being a talkfest.
i watched it and yes it was terrible, jin was woeful and the williams sisters were like best friends.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Other than the fact that the Street Fighter movie was terrible, what pissed me off more is that they didn't even know how to pronounce most of their names.
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

It looks good
Am back for now:P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well I'm not much good familiar with the whole Tekken Story from Tekken 1 and going but I know somewhat. And this looks surely better than the 2010 movie. So I'm excited. Hopefully I can understand the story.