Sonic Unleashed on DS Prototype

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Wow reknoc.... you're actually defending me? well that's a first...
It wasn't really defending as my first post didn't exactly have much detail in it. It was more telling me off for not explaining myself propley.
is2b007
Level 1
Level 1

Post by is2b007 »

nah rayman 3ds was just sloppily put together, not worth buying only game worth buying so far would be ocarina of time and Super street fighter IV 3ds, the console im waiting for though is the NGP that'll totally smash the 3ds graphics and games wise.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

is2b007 wrote:The 3DS is a pretty good console...
...hopefully sonic generations or Ocarina of Time has awesome graphics.

I have a list of 3DS games I want. So far those are the only 2 games on the list. Until the system gets a better games library I'm not buying it. I refuse to buy a game system just for two games.

My DS Lite may be broken as heck, but it still plays games. Sure I have to hold up the top screen so it doesn't flop shut on me, my stylus is constantly coming loose, the L trigger is jammed, the touch screen always calibrates a bit off and there's a dead pixel on the top screen, but it still works.

Sure it may be a great idea, but how much good is a console if there's no games for it that you like?
is2b007
Level 1
Level 1

Post by is2b007 »

I also got the 3ds for the "Virtual Store" coming out on June 6 which will contain NES,SNES GB,GBC,GBA and apparently even N64 games which is pretty good for a handheld. I even heard rumours that you can buy 3DS games off this Virtual Store.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^Cool
CDbiggen
Level 2
Level 2

Post by CDbiggen »

Heh, anyone else hear Escape From The City in that tech demo? :biggrin:
I remember when I first saw this all the way back then and I honestly thought it was going to be a real game. The thought of just sliding your finger back and forth like that didn't seem to bother me, just thinking about a Sonic game on DS was enough.
People are like books. We’ve all got a front and a back. You get my drift?