Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Alrighty, it's time for one of the big 3 conferences to happen soon! The Microsoft Press Conference will be underway! I believe the times are in the first post in this thread, but I'll repeat it here: around 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT/ 5:30 PM UK/ 6:30 PM CET. :D
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

In four hours and I'm studying.. Whyyy??? Sniff Sniff..

Blog Entries

Honesty, I'm not expecting anything noteworthy from them other the Halo 4 reveal. C'mon....who else here is feeling it'll be Kinect over everything else for the third year running?

I'm just curious what they are going to say!

Blog Entries

with the announcement of the new console replace the 360 and some interesting game to find. And just about to start.

Not watching the stream but Twitter suggests bugger all of interest is being shown off at the moment:

In terms of games with have Halo, Splinter Cell, Annual Football Games (both American and proper football) and Gears of War, plus other nonsense like more media channels no-one ever users and streaming to Windows Mobile devices.

Edit: Apparently the South Park creators have stolen the show while presenting new info on their upcoming game based upon the series.

Otherwise new info on multi-platform titles (Tomb Raider, Resi Evil 6 & COD BLOPS 2) and predictable sequels (Dance Central 3, Forza, Gears of War) have made up the rest of MS' press conference so far.
    Last edited by Kaito-kun; 04-06-2012 at 18:54.

Blog Entries

Halo looked awesome. The Campain will be Brilliant as always, just hope the multi-player be the same.

Forza was something i was curious about. It like a forza version of Need For Speed The Run (which was OK)

As for the console, I though they would announce the 720 but they didn't which was a surprise. It seems they want to squeezes everything out on the 360

Blog Entries

Been looking at tweets on my page, and a lot of people were really dispointed with the confernce. One of those was the KInect, which I don't find interestng at all. Plus people were "WTF" about Usher apearing just for the Kinect Sports thing....wow Microsoft, kinda of a let down, even though I expected it.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RW26 BLAZE View Post
    As for the console, I though they would announce the 720 but they didn't which was a surprise. It seems they want to squeezes everything out on the 360
    Microsoft have failed them, NO X720 = the weakest of the 3 main companies. If Sony Show the PS4 (which they confirmed) and Nintendo get a great line up for the Wii U, then this years E3 for Microsoft was POINTLESS.

Also, if u look on Gamespot microsoft con theres more dislikes cos of no 720.

Source for th PS4 announcement being confirmed? I personally didn't like MS press conference, im glad they didnt announce a new console. Don t think we should have next gen consoles just yet