Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
brak014
Level 4
Level 4

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Post by brak014 »

Anyone see Transformers over the weekend and want to share their thoughts?

I saw and enjoyed it, and for the record I despised the first 2 Transformers Michael Bay has made. The movie wasn't great by any means, but it was better than the previous two movies and for once a 3D movie is actually worth seeing in 3D, the visuals are amazing. The story is lacking a bit, especially for the first hour. As a fan of the original Transformers cartoon I feel this is the Transformers movie they should have made in the first place. But at least the eventually got it right.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

aint seen it yet but i wanna throw this out for consideration, rumor of another transformers movie rumored without bay or shia. Good idea, bad idea or meh idea?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Any idea that excludes Michael Bay is a good idea.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shockerbey wrote:aint seen it yet but i wanna throw this out for consideration, rumor of another transformers movie rumored without bay or shia. Good idea, bad idea or meh idea?
I don't mind Bay, I've just never been fond of his take on the franchise's robot designs nor Mr. Lee Boof.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I saw the film on Sunday and all I got to say for now is this:
-a bit more story-driven than the last one, just a bit
-still has those damn Michael Bay-isms (explosions, slo-mo scenes, yadda yadda)
-Megatron was a complete butt monkey in that film.

Other than that, I enjoyed the movie. :)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

SaleanaFaye
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SaleanaFaye »

As of right now...I've seen it 4 times. It's my favorite summer movie thus far though Harry Potter will most likely take it's place. The movie was really good and kept getting better the more times I've seen it. I know what most of you are thinking...4 times...isn't that a little much. Yes it is, but it is one of those movies I could watch over and over. That and it was a goal of the summer to do because I had to beat how many times I saw Revenge of the Fallen in theaters...which was three.

But I digress, I found the movie very fun and enjoyable and indeed my favorite movie in the summer thus far.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

i enjoyed the action, some dialogue but the things that gripes me about this film is the title..... just call it dark side of the moon or dark side not dark of the moon it doesnt go
and secondly is the abrupt ending, dont worry im not going to spoil it but i think it could have gone on a little longer and maybe placed a plot for another film?
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Looks nice .. thank you