Sega Talk show podcast

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
brak014
Level 4
Level 4

Sega Talk show podcast

Post by brak014 »

So I've been given the go ahead from Gavvie to run a test pilot show for what would be a Sega talk show podcast, it would consist of talking about Sega news as well as bantering about old sega topics, much like the extended talk me and a few others were apart of on the Evening with Eggman of Saturday Night Sega.

It would be a weekly show so if you want to be apart of it, I would ask for a commitment, Gavvie did say he could guest on a few episodes, but I would want a co host who can talk a lot, and can commit to doing the show on a weekly basis. Also I would ask that they have a decent microphone setup, not just the built in mic on a laptop. We would most likely record it on a skype call so a stable and reliable internet connection is a must

If you wish to be apart of it, reply to this thread or PM me
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I wouldn't mind being a guest on the show; that'd be cool but I wouldn't be able to do anything full time.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hey! I've recorded a couple of shows using my in-built microphone and never had a problem... :(

But yeah, it would be nice to pop in every now and then, but I wouldn't be able to do every week either. Might be an idea to maybe have a rolling set of guests?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'd be up for it as soon as I get a proper headset for my PC.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Disregard that. Turns out my laptop Mic is fine and I'm just retarded. Will be able to do it without a headset.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

WEll I'm not gonna be a co host but I wouldn't mind being a guest.

Though I can't see that happening because I live in another time zone and shit...
coltonsilas
Level 1
Level 1

Post by coltonsilas »

Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.