Worst Games in the World - The Review Log

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Flappy Bird. *shot*
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Wow. I only did three of these? I seem to recall owning a fair few more..and finishing them as well.

That was a long time ago, mind you, and I'd have to rack my brains to actually remember what a lot of them were like.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

amcdc79 wrote:While my beloved Dreamcast had some of the Best All-time Racers, it also had one of the Worst. Spirit Of Speed 1937 was the epitome of how not to do a racing game. With controls straight out of 1937, they must of all been Drunk. A True Coaster, with Only collectors actually looking for this turd. It's only redeeming feature, was the fact is was on a GD-Rom.
That's because LJN was part of that game. There's only one LJN game that I like, and that's The Punisher for the NES. If you want to find out reviews on LJN games, watch the Angry Video Game Nerd (if you're okay with A LOT of strong language, that is).
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)