Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow. I only did three of these? I seem to recall owning a fair few more..and finishing them as well.

That was a long time ago, mind you, and I'd have to rack my brains to actually remember what a lot of them were like.

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amcdc79 View Post
    While my beloved Dreamcast had some of the Best All-time Racers, it also had one of the Worst. Spirit Of Speed 1937 was the epitome of how not to do a racing game. With controls straight out of 1937, they must of all been Drunk. A True Coaster, with Only collectors actually looking for this turd. It's only redeeming feature, was the fact is was on a GD-Rom.
    That's because LJN was part of that game. There's only one LJN game that I like, and that's The Punisher for the NES. If you want to find out reviews on LJN games, watch the Angry Video Game Nerd (if you're okay with A LOT of strong language, that is).
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)