Retro Gaming

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
SanFranciscoSonicFan
Level 1
Level 1

Retro Gaming

Post by SanFranciscoSonicFan »

Basically retro games that you want to talk about from Bad to Good ...

General Retro Gaming from the 90's for example...
LyokoTravels - Youtube - All about Sonic The Hedgehog Soundtrack & Music & Travel
Twitter : @LyokoTravels

Sonic Fan Since 1999 ...

GO SEGA!!
brak014
Level 4
Level 4

Post by brak014 »

I really loved the Vectorman series on the Mega Drive, easily in my top 10 on the system. The 2nd was a little lackluster, but that first game was overtly enjoyable, its a shame the series wasn't continued on newer consoles.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sonic 1, 2, 3 and knuckles all the way.
I did like Streets of Rage as well.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Lately I've been on a PS1 kick. Bushido Blade 2, Spyro The Dragon, Soul Blade, etc ftw!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

I've been playing Revenge of Shinobi recently, but Zeed was really making me angry by not dying before the girlfriend dies. Plus the maze level before him, oh god. I wasted an hour of my life on that.

I've also been playing some random PS1 and PS2 (if that counts as retro) games recently. Nothing specific though.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Bushido Blade is so boss. They really need to make a new one, those Deadliest Warrior games are poor imitations.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Kengo on the PS2 was another failed attempt at copying Bushido Blade.
Tic Tac, sir?
Greatodyer
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Greatodyer »

Sonic 1,2,3 & Knuckles on the Mega Drive are my favourite ever games and I constantly played them when I was younger. Another great game I played was Nights Into Dreams on the Sega Saturn. Also, Goldeneye for the N64 - I wasted and still am wasting countless hours playing multiplayer!
Takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests, with breasts and mine don't count.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbqtosuVk1qbr1yco1_500.jpg
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

KFB: I actually liked Kengo. But yeah, it does pale in comparison to Bushido Blade. Especially the character design.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Retro gaming..wow. Well, on the Master System I did sink a lot of time into TransBot, trying to complete a game that I soon realised could never be completed. Another favourite of mine was Castle of Illusion. Liked that one a lot.

I'm actually struggling to think of games here. In my mind, I can't actually perceive the likes of the Saturn, N64 and PSone being retro consoles, even though they came out 15-16 years ago. It's actually scary that the PS2, Xbox and Gamecube will soon be considered retro, if they aren't already.