Movie chat

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

This is clearly because the Academy have no idea what to classify motion captured films as which, pardon my French here, is an absolute fucking joke.

The Adventures of Tintin should've been nominated in the animated picture catagory, and it should be winning it as well, it's a superb film.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

[youtube]4hVlADnM2fI[/youtube]
New trailer for The Amazing Spiderman.

Can't wait for this.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Hm, that does look quite good. Didn't realise The Lizard was going to be the villain, nice.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

damn spidey looks good, any people who still hate the fact maguire is gone, their views should be rested with that trailer, awesome, another marvel trailer for the week, this is the second avengers trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGt-saFv ... er&list=UL
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Im sorry but i did not like maguire as Spiderman. Im liking this new guy though.

I can see a perfect drinking game for the Avengers. Every time there's an explosion you gotta take a shot of alcohol.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I liked Maguire as Peter Parker, I don't like this new guy as Peter Parker.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I'm all for a change in Spidey, I mean Toby Maguire was awesome in all the installments he's been in, but alas, there always a point in time where there has to be a time for change, whether we want that that change or not.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

RWDebara wrote:Im sorry but i did not like maguire as Spiderman. Im liking this new guy though.

I can see a perfect drinking game for the Avengers. Every time there's an explosion you gotta take a shot of alcohol.
lol get 10 minutes into the film and get rushed to hospital for alcohol poisoning epic. Yea maguire was good in 1 and 2 but he burned it up in 3 with the whole emo thing
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Reknoc wrote:I liked Maguire as Peter Parker, I don't like this new guy as Peter Parker.
He did fine in the first movie but Peter is supposed to grow as a character after he gets his powers. Magurie's Peter was still a wimp after he got his powers, all he did was whine and bitch.

EDIT:
Shockerbey wrote:Yea maguire was good in 1 and 2 but he burned it up in 3 with the whole emo thing
3 was a mess but i don't blame Maguire, it was the studios fault.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

RWDebara wrote:He did fine in the first movie but Peter is supposed to grow as a character after he gets his powers. Magurie's Peter was still a wimp after he got his powers, all he did was whine and bitch.

EDIT:

3 was a mess but i don't blame Maguire, it was the studios fault.

I agree; 2's Maguire was his strongest in my opinion and showed how his powers conflicted with those he interacts with and provided a building point. 3 just made it too sappy, but was tolerable.