Movie chat

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Twinny wrote:I saw Into the Storm tonight at the movie theater. Wasn't into seeing Guardians of the Galaxy tho. My interest in the latter wasn't enough to go see it after a few weeks.
There seems to be a train of thought I'm not following here. Did you go to see "Into the Storm" because you wanted to see it more, because you thought it would be the better film, or simply because it was newer?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:There seems to be a train of thought I'm not following here. Did you go to see "Into the Storm" because you wanted to see it more, because you thought it would be the better film, or simply because it was newer?
Yes. Is that a good of an answer?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Today I watched Silent Hill. An amazing movie!! The game is great too...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Atrias wrote:KFB, I've read some great things about it in the vein of "If you liked the first one you'll like this", so I hope you do enjoy it when you get the chance to see it... Apparently the actress who played Miho in the first film was pregnant during filming though so they got a different actress in, which is sad because she was hawt!! :P
I'm quite shocked at how they've managed to twist together a plot that involves so many of the original characters seeing as a large chunk of them died in the first film. Thought it would be a completely new batch of stories. Still haven't seen it, might have a look next week if I get the time.
Tic Tac, sir?