Anarchy Reigns (Max Anarchy)

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Anarchy Reigns (Max Anarchy)

Post by Kaito-kun »

Platinum Game's upcomming title, due for release in January. Why do we not have a thread for this already?

[youtube]6axTehfzszA[/youtube]

[youtube]kCa2GUJmaLM[/youtube]

Official UK Website
Official SEGA website wrote: ANARCHY REIGNS™ is an online multiplayer brawler, from the makers of BAYONETTA™ and VANQUISH™, PlatinumGames.

Set in the post-apocalyptic future, this is an over-the-top close combat fighting game, set in a massively open and fantastical world. Pick from an imaginative mix of human and cyborg characters and set out on a multiplayer challenge where anarchy reigns.

With a diverse range of multiplayer modes on offer, ANARCHY REIGNS pits players against each other in team co-op or last man standing battles.

Features:

Multiplayer mayhem
Creativity and violence are rewarded in this online brawler, as you battle to become the ultimate survivor. With over 8 different characters to choose from, each with their own unique style, weapon, and signature kill move, this is the ultimate survival of the fittest.

Various modes
ANARCHY REIGNS provides a variety of multiplayer modes to cater for different tastes. The list of modes includes Battle Royale, Death Match, Survival Mode and many more.

Single-player, two characters
Play either as Jack or Leo in the ultimate ‘survival of the fittest’. In true Platinum Games form, each character brings a unique style and feel to the single-player Campaign mode, providing over 10 hours of gameplay.

Action trigger events
A.T.E. (Action Trigger Events) system triggers real-time events such as The Black Hole, a plane crash, blitz bombing etc to provide a constantly changing gameplay environment. No two matches will ever be the same.
Fans of Platinum's previous works will recognise Jack (Jack, he's a psycho maniac) and several others from Madworld as playable characters as well as alongside a wide range of new cast members.

I'm actually looking forward to this, I'll hopefully get a hands on with it at Eurogamer.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I want to give it a try but I can't say I'm all that excited for it since I'm pretty sure it's the same director as MadWorld and just looks like a MP focused MadWorld without the interesting graphics.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

I tried the game's multiplayer mode at Eurogamer. It was pretty neat.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

It's platinum games. I've like every game they've come out with so I'm really looking forward to this
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Nice .. thank you
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Aw :C I was really looking forward to this aswell xD
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Preorder bonus playable character:Bayonetta.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Thats not surprising at all tbh
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

It was kida cool that's going to be a playable character, I mean, at least she's still relevant....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010